Part 1

Life is a journey through a foreign land. For me, my journey through this foreign land will end my life sooner than I expected. Let's retreat a few moments before my demise.

Hi, my name is Dinis Tenente and I'm a 15 year old portuguese with the odd wish to travel the whole world and become the most brilliant composer and singer that ever lived.

I have a sister named Mariana Tenente and a 25 year old prodigy in aviation. Her sudden accomplishments forced both of us to move to South Korea capital, Seoul. Not that I mind going to a complete strange city and of course having to learn a rather difficult language, but it was troubling the fact of leaving our family and friends for long periods of time.

"You will see! You will love there! Specially the school!" His sister said excited while driving to his new high school. "Also think positive, you will be able to make new friends and even run your own private parties at our new apartment." She giggled knowing that his little brother was reaching that faze of wanting to be one of the cool kids.

"Sure. And have the apartment trashed out and then turn into a complete OCD." He said sarcastically looking at Mariana's sudden surprised expression.

"Well you are right! But I bet you will make great friendships and who knows... Meet someone you-!" She was suddenly cut off by the slight embarrassed chubby boy.

"MARIANA! STOP IT! You sound like one of those mothers who want to pressure their daughters to marry at such young age!" For real, it could be tiring at times. But he loved her and he would always forgive her impulsive sister to always try to find someone suitable for her little brother.

"Okay okay! But don't forget to at least keep it clean till you reach majority!" She warns him with a sly smile. Deep down, she wanted to make the whole thing a forbidden fruit just to make it more tempting... Like in the mangas she passes her free time reading.

Dinis, with a small sweat drop forming on his right temple, sighs heavily with his eyes narrowed, "You should see a doctor."

The journey to his school ended shortly after his statement. "Don't forget! I will be off duty this week. So you have money for every necessity you might have." She said while he was exiting the car. "Have fun!" She cheered with a wide charming smile that could make anyone just weak and trembling knees.

"You too!" He shouted while walking to the entrance of his school. It was hard to not being slightly excited and even positive about the whole thing. He passed two months digging into the Korean books to be able to at least comprehend and say basic stuff. So he quickly put his training in practice.

"Anyoung haseyo!" He greeted two girls who seemed to be watching him since he stepped inside the school.

They frowned before mumbling something that only Dinis was able to hear, "Waegukin!" And left while gossiping.

The chubby boy was startled by the sudden and unknown word. He looked around and tried to greet politely once more. But again, he had received the same greeting as before.

"Waegukin!" He didn't comprehend but he could tell that it was surely an insult directly for him. The warm excited smile he had plastered in his face turned into a dim nervous smile. He wasn't able to fit in. But it was the first day right. What could go wrong?

Lighting his spirit up, he quickly turned around and bumped his whole self into someone and knocking what happened to be the person's cellphone. He froze looking at the cellphone's slightly shattered screen. "I... I'm sorry!" He said in English not being even able to remember the exact Korean words of apology. "I... I'm terribly sorry!" He repeated before looking up and the intense glare stab his whole self from top to toe, 'I'm dead!' He thought as a chill ran through his spine.