Part 4

Sangwoo looked at the nervous boy waiting for an answer with a light smile even if his eyes were full of rage. "Ah..." Sangwoo sighed softly watching the boys eyes avert to his broken phone that sangwoo was obviously ignoring.

Sangwoo looked down at his phone then at the bowing boy. He scoffed at how the boy was acting like this was the last time he'll be able to walk. If only they wasn't at school at this time... Sangwoo rolled his eyes leaning back with crossed arms and one foot on the wall behind him.

Soon a bunch of the students gathered around the situation at hand "세상에, 그 뚱뚱한 소년 다만 파산하다 상우의 전화" (oh my god that fat boy just broke Sangwoos phone!) One of them said "그냥 사지 않았 니? 새로운 iPhone X?" (didn't he just buy it? The new iPhone X?) One said "소우가 얼마나 상큼한 지 보아라! 젠장 너무 섹시!" (look how pissed Sangwoo is!! Fuck its so hot!) Another said "그 뚱뚱한 소년은 상우가 그에게 할 수있는 것을받을 자격이있다!" (that fat boy deserves what Sangwoo is gonna do to him!) One said. "Yea 그는 키티 포르노를 보면서 아마 자신을 만지는 구역질 나는 얼룩입니다!" (Yea he just a disgusting slob that probably touches himself looking at kitty porn!) One said "이 얼마나 인생의 낭비 !!" (Ewwww what a waste of life!!) One said.

Sangwoo smirked at what everyone was saying knowing the boy couldn't understand most of the words they were saying. The bell rang and he stood straight up then leaned into the boy's face "you saved me from the most annoying phone call..." Sangwoo whispered and smiled softly "내가 호의를 베풀고 자신을 열 받게 ..." (do me a favor and piss yourself...) Sangwoo said loudly and pushed him into the floor with one hand towering over him glaring into his soul a moment then turning and walking off.