Part 44

The chubby boy was surprised. Back at his home he would be judged and pushed away. Everyone knew about how powerful the Goddess Eroda curse was and still is. Unsure how to cope with the reveal of Sangwoo's own feeling he sensed a shiver going down his spine.

'The bond.' He thought as he got up. A sense or that normally meant that the Goddess wasn't pleased with this union. Terrified he got up from his chair and walked backwards, "Don't say it.." He warned almost like he had to keep it down. "Let me go... I have to... I truly have to go before something horrible happens..." He warned as the sudden atmosphere in the house shifted.

0-0

Sangwoo seen the male stumble out of his chair suddenly telling him he had to go. Sangwoo felt a darkness shade over dinis "w...what... n..no..." Sangwoo whispered. "I'm not letting you leave! Not ever!" Sangwoo snapped grabbing at Diniss arms "you are not leaving my sight again! I won't allow it!" Sangwoo hissed out pulling at the boy's arms "you go back and that guy is gonna fucking kill you!" Sangwoo looked angry but there was real sadnesses his eyes. "That man is not right for you! I'm not trying saying I am better than him but... you know how I feel... over the short while I've known you... I felt complete..." Sangwoo said trying to calm down "I can't let you leave.. i...i... y... you aren't leaving." Sangwoo said as if it was warning gripping at Diniss arms harder before he dragging him with him to a place he hasn't went to since he killed his step father, the basement.

Sangwoo dragged dinis down the stairs as the boy protested against him "shut up, dinis!!" Sangwoo screamed then took a deep breath trying to loosen his grip on the boy but it only got tighter, he didn't want dinis running away. Sangwoo grabbed a pair of handcuffs that were hanging on the wall and snapped one cuff on to one of diniss wrists then took dinis to a pole in the middle on the basement pushing the boy down hard wrapping his arms round it and connecting the other cuff where he couldn't move from the pole "you are staying with me you like it or not. Nothing is going to happen to you I'll prove it." Sangwoo grunted out as he stood in front of dinis. "I'm going to take all your problems away." Sangwoo said quietly with a sick look in his eye.