part 23

Dinis was startled by those tears. He didn't meant to make the boy cry but deep down he knew that it was only natural to let some of this pressured emotions to burst forcing to come out in a shape of tear. Once the other returned to his senses, Sangwoo took Dinis's slight chubby hands while looking deep down into his eyes. It sent chills down the chubbys spine making him flinch by the sudden suggestion... No, demand. It didn't scare him this time, but made him feel secure... Somehow? 'Am I getting crazy from being lonely?' He thought before returning a loving smile along with a firm nod, sealing his fate.

The following days went by and Dinis was already used to Sangwoo's unusual ways of thanking the chubby boy and even how sometimes he would cling to him in a menace way when Dinis wouldn't pay the proper attention to him. But Dinis would also act spoiled when Sangwoo would be surrounded by girls that would keep trying get their chance to win him. It was funny to at times making plans how to avoid those crazy chicks from the whole school. But of course, playing wasn't the only thing they did for three days. Due to the final exams they agreed to study together in each others house. Wednesday was in Dinis's house and on Tuesday was in Sangwoo's house. It was fun actually. Once Friday came around the corner along with the stress of many students due to the final exam. Dinis felt ready that day, Sangwoo's tutoring really had paid off so he should be fine.

The next Monday, all the students were gathered to see the results of the exams. Dinis was looking his name in the list when he suddenly spots it. "178!" He squeals before turning around jumping up and down in excitement. He was able to make it for the next faze of his life!

"Second year here I go!" He cheers before spotting Sangwoo with a big smile, "Sangwoo how did it go? What result did you get?" He asked with sparkling eyes.