part 11

"Sure." He replied letting his cigarette burn without him even daring to drag. He was lost in own thoughts when suddenly he felt the other softly bump his shoulder, almost like a kid asking for its parents attention. He slowly turns his attention to the other before a sudden shotgun kiss was locked on his lips.

He placed his hands on the males chest trying to push him away but unsuccessfully. The bitter taste of cigars followed by the sudden urge to cough it off along with the tingling and moist lick on his tongue. Once the other broke the kiss but still bit his bottom lip, Dinis eyes were filled in anger. Sure he was confused and even slightly scared. But trying to sweep him off with a cheap trick like that?

"Bastard! You truly are enjoying tormenting me!" He sobbed as he dared to slap the other, "Your smile don't match what your eyes say... Not even your words! You say you are thankful but I see that you want to pick on me as some sort of sick payment for the troubles I caused!" He shouted when suddenly two girls come to the rescue.

"Sangwoo! Sangwoo! You okay?" One with pink hair asked while softly touching the fresh new wound.

"YOU FREAK! HOW DARE YOU TOUCH SANGWOO?" She shouted before raising her right hand to slap Dinis hard. The chubby boy quickly responded by covering his face.