Part 6

Sangwoo was already in the room setting looking out the window with his pencil between his fingers leaning on the same hand swigging. 'That chubby helped me out with that phone call... I wonder if he knew I wanted to brake my phone anyways... I didn't have to push h-' Sangwoos thoughts scattered when he heard the familiar voice looking over.

He watched him take his set organizing himself then looked back at the ground of the class as the teacher started his lesson on the book everyone had on their desks. The teacher instructed to open the book to page 45 and asked Sangwoo to read the first paragraph of the the 7th chapter. Sangwoo yawned flipping through the pages lazily and started to read.

When he was done reading he looked back out the window thinking 'why would someone move here and go to school when there is only a week left? Is this kid an idiot?' Sangwoo looked behind him a moment and caught the males eyes looking at him a moment and smirked 'yep he is a total idiot...'

Sangwoo turned back around listening to the teacher as he spoke and started to jot down some of the notes the teacher wrote on the board. 'Maybe this last week of school won't be so boring now...' Sangwoo said to himself.