Part 53

Dinis saw Sangwoo take his leave slamming the door shut and locking it. It was only natural. It was a matter of time till the male would snap and eventually kill the chubby boy sooner. It... Was... Just... A... Mater... Of... Time.

The day passed and Dinis had refused to eat his breakfast. His stomach felt it was completely twisted, as for the rest of his other needs seemed to had vanished along with his will to live. Not even his sister seemed to make him want to fight to return his life for her. It wasn't a matter of mental weakness... Dinis was just way too smart to know that Sangwoo... Would rather kill him instead of letting him surface from the ground.

The heavy chain slowly started to get heavy. It felt like 24 hours had already passed. Soon, soon enough... Those who were hovering around the house would start their horrific show and this time... Dinis had his eyes uncovered.

Little did he knew that his mind was already sending him signals. "Alone!" That voice whispered right behind him. Dinis turned around to meet those amber eyes staring down at him. "I told you... That new boyfriend of yours... Is shit!" He smirked before approaching to him, "I wouldn't leave you in this conditions... I would rather tie you down to a bed and dress you nicely. Perhaps a red lingerie. Or maybe an white night short dress." Henrique teased before his eyes, ears, mouth and nose were dripping blood," BUT YOU CHOOSE HIM OVER ME! AND SOON YOU WILL JOIN ME!" Dinis couldn't stop from trembling. The vivid image, sounds and movement were all a repeat to what had happened.

He tried to run away but the chain made him trip down to the ground unable to reach the bottom stairs."Dinis... I will... Make you mine..." Henrique said while crawling to Dinis.

"LET ME GO!" He shouted as he kicked his own illusion off of him and tried to escape but with no success. The loud rumble in the basement was loud and clear through the whole house. Dinis was looking around for a source to hide when he saw Sangwoo's shirt. He took it and shoved his head inside the shirt breathing slowly. The male's sent made the chubby boy calmer and slowly ignore what surrounded him. He was so peaceful... He brought the shirt closer to his nose as he took a long sniff on it. "... Sangwoo..." He mumbled as he buried his face on it.