Part 28

A soft peck on his lips was already enough for him to slightly melt in embarrassment, but somehow he wanted more? He opened his eyes and for a second to glimpse at Sangwoo , he felt his eyes were begging for a passionate kiss instead of a light brush of lips. BUT! Dinis wouldn't say or allow his needy eyes to say anything embarrassing.

"Heh... Hm... Since we don't have classes tomorrow, what do you think if we head to my house and celebrate! You can also stay over!" He asked smiling beaming as he was waiting for the other to respond. "We can then go have a stroll just to pass the time... Hm better not... You are always chased by stalkers." He said making plans for the night like if Sangwoo had already accepted the invite.

눈_눈 (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎) 눈_눈

Sangwoo lingered with their lips just touching Sangwoos eyes were closed and then opened to see begging eyes it shook him to the core and leaned away. He had never felt this flustered over such a silly kiss. If you looked hard enough you could see a faint blush on his ears.

Sangwoo started to blinking at Diniss sudden outburst and smiling happily and continued to talk as if sangwoo had already answered his question. Sangwoo chuckles "what has gotten into you? But of course I'd like to hang out and spend the night at your house, sounds fun." Sangwoo said smiling back at Dinis.