Part 45

The boys eyes widened as he felt the tight grip around his arms. "Le... Let me go! It hurts!" He whimpered as he was being dragged to a second room that seemed to have a secret passage to the basement of the house. "Sangwoo please... What are you doing? Let me go! I don't wanna be here... I... I do-!" He is suddenly cut off when his wrists are tightened and forced him to follow Sangwoo's path. The cold handcuffs had and awful heavy sensation. It was like he was now a prisoner... Again... Going to be left alone in the dark. He tried to break free from the handcuffs and even pole, but he was quickly stopped once he took a quick glance at the wicked smile Sangwoo had plastered in his face.

"Sa...Sangwoo... What are you going to do?" He asked having an hitch. He couldn't allow that, "Please don't leave me. Stay here with me!" He begged looking at the male when suddenly the door bell rang.

QwQ

"I'll never leave you honey" Sangwoo said sickly brushing a few fingers across Diniss cheek then yanked his hand back. "a little birdy told me your lover boy is coming...." Sangwoo said then the bell rings "hah! Just in time..." Sangwoo laughed then leaned down giving the boy a glare "there's not only one of me there is two. He tells me everything. Mnnhmhmhm..." he laughs a hum and walked over to his table and wall of tools. Sangwoo picked up a gag and walked over to dinis "be a good boy and be quiet." Sangwoo put the gag on him then leaned very close to his face. "You are going to set here and watch me kill him." Sangwoo smirked then he walked over and got his favorite baseball bat. "This is going to be too much fun for me I don't know about you..." Sangwoo sighed out and looked over at dinis tilting his head. "Ohh come on baby don't look at me like that I'm doing this for you." After Sangwoo said that he walked up the stairs leaving the basement door open.

Sangwoo walked to the front door unlocking the locks and turning of the code box and opening the door slowly hiding his bat behind the door.