part 9

The pressure on him was starting to show just from the first day. His sister who was his only legal guardian needed to live here due to the airplane company that hired her, and leaving him alone in Portugal was a no-no. But for some reason, Dinis could care less. Every time she had a flight, she would take at least a week to return. In Portugal he would have all his friends and at least a few family members to comfort him, while in here... In this SHIT HOLE! he didn't have no one but himself.

Some tears fell down his face as he quickly wiped them off sighing softly, "I just want this to go quick like a vaccine!" He mumbled before a chuckle startled him. He turned his attention to the source of the chuckle when his eyes suddenly widened in surprise to see the same blonde and black undercut guy!

"You! Why are you here?" He wasn't complaining, rather wondering the others motives when suddenly the other placed his cigarette on his moist peach lips. He flinched a little with the sudden act and for the impregnating smell of cigar. He took it off his mouth and looked down to his feet. "I don't mean to be rude but... Why are you here? I've already caused you a lot of trouble..." He sighed as he shifted on his seat.