Part 48

Once the shirt was wrapped around his eyes, the chubby boy didn't struggle. He just sat there... Like a lifeless doll.

The hours went by and the smell of blood along with cracking noises filled the chubby's head. He knew what was happening, even thought he wasn't watching. Like in the CSI or any investigation series, the killer would dispose the body in a way that no one would ever find it out. Henrique's parents would never know that their child was cut into various pieces and probably thrown to a place where only his bones would be found after years of search.

He kept like that, silent... Once Sangwoo seemed to had finished not only place the body in bags, but also clean the mess, Dinis started to get off his current mental state. He moved his hands and noticed he was still chained, he tried to open his eyes but the thick t-shirts cloth was forcing them shut, and finally the gag that was surround by drool was keeping his lips from forming a word.

But he was moving already, reacting in delay but reacting right?

( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ ) ( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ ) ( ˊ̱˂˃ˋ̱ )

Sangwoo cut up the males body up like he was just a specimen getting all of the edible meats from him and whatever was left was bone and fatty tissue. Sangwoo snapped and sawed the bones in to pieces and the rest chopped up into mush and sloppily thrown into bags then tied tightly. Sangwoo thing cleaned everything in the basement and the middle floor of any traces of this male being in his house. Then he took the bags and went out for a little while ridding himself on the body.

After a while Sangwoo came back then walked into the basement straight to dinis and took the gag and blind fold from him. " hey there... you okay? You was quite a long time..." Sangwoo said worryingly