Part 40

The hours rolled by and when it was 8pm, the chubby boy woke up. His eyes, still trying to focus the view in front of him, couldn't see the boy who was laying next to him was Sangwoo but as Henrique. Scared he shouted, "Help! Get away from me!" He pushed the other from him as he was trying to break free from the sheets that seemed to be caging him inside. "Mariana! San... Sangwoo!" He called for his sister and supposed best friend for help. His mind was completely lost. Those names were the only two he knew he could call for help, even thought the people whom he called never showed up for his rescue.

Finally able to get off the bed he rushed down the stairs. He tried to open the door but it had so many locks that the chubby boy couldn't even think straight enough to unlock them. He heard footsteps and still scared that Henrique would repeat those things again, he rushed to the kitchen searching for a knife... Something he could use for his own defense. Before the other could even reach him he pointed the knife to the sound of those footsteps, "Leave me alone Henrique! I don't wanna be your wife! I would rather DIE THAN BECOME YOUR PROMISED LOVER!" He cried many of tears along with this miserable expression asking for someone to rescue him.

O-O

Sangwoo woke up some hearing his name being called and looked at the scared boy as his head was still groggy "wha..." Sangwoo whispered softly and seen the male get out of the bed and run out. He rubbed at his head and got up going after him hearing him fucking with the locks on the door. 'What the fuck is he doing...?' Sangwoo heard him then run into the kitchen... 'Is he hungry or ——' Sangwoo blinked hearing dinis scream out the males name and rushing into the kitchen only the see a scared boy pointing a knife at him.. "d....dinis?? What are you doing?" Sangwoo asked.