part 26

As Sangwoo carefully took the chubby boy off his back, there was a certain awkwardness lingering between them. "Kiss?" He repeated while his cheeks became red like a tomato. "Are... Are you confessing to me?" He questioned with his eyes widened but with small glimpses of sparkles in them.

He looked around and spotted that was too much people around them, so he grabbed Sangwoo's hand and pulled him away from the school ground. He was so embarrassed, but if that meant that the male would stay longer he wouldn't mind. "I... I don't see you as a lover." He stuttered as they were reaching a alley, "But... Who knows... My sister's fujoshi collection has been showing me otherwise." He smiles showing that even if his feelings weren't at the same level as Sangwoo's, he wouldn't shut the door for the possibility of falling in love.

Once they got in the alley Dinis placed his back on the wall while pulling Sangwoo to him blushing darkly, "Just one kiss!" He warned nervous as he couldn't forget the first kiss he had with the male along with the bitter taste of cigarettes. Still anxious, he got on his tip toes and closed his eyes tightly waiting patiently for the others lips to lock on his.

( ੭눈 _ 눈 )੭ 彡彡彡 ┻━┻

Meanwhile, as they were having the most sweet moment between them, the storm that could break them apart landed in Seoul. A tall tanned male with black short straight hair, amber piercing eyes, filled with not only some symbolic tattoos but also with odd scares that would tell a story of victorious fights.

"Tsk!" He clicked his tongue before glancing to his phone re-reading the message he received from what he could call his sister-in-law.

Mariana Tenente (+351 96X XXX XXX)
[Don't worry. DINIS WILL LOVE TO SEE YOU! Just don't pressure him about the promised thing. He is free to choose whoever he wants to be with.]

"He is free?" He questioned before starting to walk out of the airport, "He may think he is but he was chained to me the moment he was born." He smirked letting a small chuckle slip through his lips. "I've come to retrieve you, Dinis."