part 19

After the punch, Dinis hardly remembered what came next. It all seemed so foggy and like he was living under water, but there was a voice that stood out in his memories. He didn't know why but... That voice... He was sure he heard it from somewhere.

When the chubby became more aware of his surroundings and gaining consciousness he felt someone touch on his face. He groaned before slowly sitting up and focus his attention only to Sangwoo who looked worried and concerned but deep down in his eyes nothing emerged but darkness. "Sangwoo... You..." Suddenly the memories of the kiss in the past made him flinch and hit his back on the lockers, "Gh! Shoot!" He groaned before rubbing the back of his head unaware of the bruises that were slowly showing on his tanned skin.

His arms, torso, back, legs and his right cheek were all being marked by dark purple and blue bruises where each told a story of rage and deduction but also every single one was a sign of devotion and dedication to the person who was kneeled in front of him.

"I'm sorry... Even when something has tragic happened to you, I keep putting you on trouble." He mumbled before looking down at his scratched and bruised hand. He felt horrible, he wanted to leave that place and be the selfish person to demand his sister to return home immediately. But he knew that she would just give up on her dream job and fly back with him. And that wouldn't be the choice that he wanted for his sister.

Lost and confused, Dinis started to let some tears out without noticing. They were marking his cheeks and made sure to mark the floor between the boys. "I'm sorry Sangwoo!" He whimpered before feeling that he was being forced to get up. Still a little shaken he places his hands on the others shoulders. "I'm sorry..." He kept whining as the tears kept streaming down his cheeks.