Part 5

He was caught off guard by those simple yet meaningful words. "Saved me from" was a surprisingly positive quote that could lit anyone's self esteem and even spirit. Even when he would be quickly torn down and pushed against the cold slight dirt ground by the same person, it could be considered a good bright interaction from what seemed a complete disaster.

Once everyone seemed to take their leave after Sangwoo's, the chubby boy, still shaken, forces himself to stand up before wiping the dust off his clothes. He then went to find his classroom's number that was written on the paper. 'I think I will skip.' He thought before noticing that he was already in front of the open classroom door.

He took a quick glance inside before taking a short step inside, "내 연기로 실례합니다. 들어가도 될까요?" (Excuse me for my delay, may I come in?) He said shuttering trying to spell every word correctly.

The mid 40's male language teacher took a quick glance at the foreign boy before sighing heavily, "똥. 형편없는 악센트를 가진 또 다른 외국인." (Shit. Another foreigner with a poor accent.)

"실례합니다." (Excuse me.) He mumbled while walking to one of the vacant seats from the bottom left classroom area. He placed his backpack on his desk before letting a heavy sigh escape his slight dry peach lips. "And it's only nine in the morning." He sat down and looked around and spotting a familiar hair type. Once he realized who was it, Dinis gasped for air.