Part 25

Dinis smiled softly as he placed his hands on Sangwoo's arms enjoying the hold around him, "198! Are you joking! You did great!" He cheered. he was surprised by the sudden reveal of his intentions. "You... Are you dropping out?" His eyes widened while his neck was being squeezed.

"Don't squeeze! I know I look squishy but I am not!" He complained trying to break free from the others tight hold.

Once the other released him he quickly jumped on the others back laughing, "Chubby attack!" He laughs messing the guys hair. It was so fun to have this amazing person with him. Sangwoo was everything Dinis was lacking: charm, certain intelligence when it came specially to math geography and Korean, appealing appearance and at last being able to socialize. But even thought, instead of feeling little about himself, with Sangwoo he felt that he was a different person. A person that only Sangwoo had the privilege to meet.

"Don't droop from school Sangwoo! You are so smart and gifted... It would be a waste... And besides... You told me to be by your side all the time..." He pouted doing his puss-in-boots eyes, "Without you I will feel so lonely and it will be so boring to not have you almost 24hours with me." He whimpered really trying to lure the male into reconsider his choice.

ᕦ(ò_óˇ)ᕤ (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎) ༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ

Sangwoo looked at dinis "you really think i did good..? Hmm... im just tired of school life and the reoccurring questions about my parents... i just wanna run away from everything and disappear..." sangwoo felt dinis fighting with his hold on him and let him go.

"Oh! Hey! Haha!" Sangwoo laughed as dinis jumped on him messing with his hair "not my hair!!" Sangwoo yelled playfully and chuckled more fighting with dinis to get him off his back.

Sangwoo was grateful to have made such a strong bond with someone like dinis. The boy always made him feel lighter than he was actually feeling. Those dark feelings has never left, but he knew if anything happened to his precious friend he would snap completely. He didnt want dinis to ever leave him... EVER.

Sangwoo finally got dinis off and the boy gave him a serious face as if he was scolding him then gave him the face he never really could find a way to say no to. Sangwoo rolled his eyes and leaned down close to his face. "Ill only stay if you give me a kiss and always be with me. You know i kinda like you, right?" Sangwoo said quitely petting at the boys cheek pressing his forehead to his. "Do you like me?" Sangwoo asked.