Part 21

Have you ever thought about what happens to people that have multiple traumatic experiences? Well, some might turn into manipulative, calculating everyone and giving each of them a number, and even deceiving beasts that only want to grasp onto something that meant something strong to them.

Yet there are others that grasp onto something that made them feel comfortable and secure. Which means, every time something bad would occur, that person's minds would slowly break and by each time it would be filled with what comforts him/her.

To Dinis, this was comforting. Sangwoo was able to fill his bad experience with a tight hug almost like he wasn't allowed to slip from this man's sight. He allowed himself to gave in that hug and wrapped his arms around the other also tightly as he buried his nose onto the others clothes. He never had done this before, but something about this person was telling him either to run or stay here and look only at me.

And so he did. He looked up into Sangwoo's eyes and smiled softly as a response to everything he was showing not only in his eyes but in such tight hold, "Dinis... Dinis Tenente." He answered before slowly breaking the hug and look aside feeling slightly out of place. His heart was aching while the bruised areas seemed to itch making the boy shift at times.

"San... Sangwoo... I heard what happened to your family and... I'm sorry." He finally said still with a soft smile, "I know what is like to lose your family to a murder's wimp. If anytime you need someone to talk about it feel free to use me." He said bowing slightly before returning his stare into Sangwoo's intense stare.