Part 2

Sangwoo just arrived at school immediately crowded by all the popular and slutty girls that all complimenting on him.

"오 세상에 상우 ~ 네 머리카락이 오늘 너무 뜨거워. 어떻게 깨어나서 아무 것도 할 수 없어 완벽 해!??" (Oh my god Sangwoo~ your hair looks so hot today how can you just wake up and do nothing with it and be so perfect!??) One of the girl clings to his arms. "팔이 너무 강하다!! (Your arms are so strong!!)

Sangwoo looked over at her tilting his head smiling brightly winking at her and she literally fangirls. "나는 여자들을 위해서 드릴을하지 않고 ... 나는 지금 가야한다. 오늘 너 자신을 행동해라. 네가 할 수만 있다면 여자애들에게 대접 할거야 ~" (I don't drill for nothing ladies... I must be going now. Behave yourselves today I might give you girls a treat if you do~) he chimes as he walked from them waving a hand up behind him and grabbing his phone with his other answering a call.

"오 ... 너 또? 이게 뭐야?" (Oh... you again? What is it?) Sangwoo said leaning back on a wall spaced out on the most boring and annoying phone call ever. It was a girl that he fucked and ditched. "예 ... 요점을 알려주세요." (Yes... get to the point...) he huffed rolling his eyes straightening himself up "그게 무슨 뜻이야?" (what does that mean-) Sangwoo felt someone ram right into him and his phone went flying out of his hand cracking into the ground ending the call because the fall damaged the screen. The LED was completely damaged the phone was now useless.

Sangwoo didn't even look at his phone his eyes dug a hold through the short orange haired boy.

He seen how scared the boy was for just knocking the phone out of his hand. The boy was paralyzed from the fear of what was going to happen.

"Pppffttt, 네 거래는 뭐니? 너 여기 새로 왔니?" (What is your deal? Are you new here?) Sangwoo asked in Korean seeing the confusion in the male. "I said are you new here?" Sangwoo asked in the boys familiar language with a slight Korean accent to it.