Part 39

The chubby boy tensed at the sudden gentle hands on his cheeks. It wasn't the fact he hated it, but more he was unusually okay with it. Relax? He was already relaxed. He didn't mind this. He could live like this. Without thinking twice, Dinis wrapped his arms around Sangwoo's torso slowly pressing his face onto the males chest. His scent was so strong today. There was no trace of his usual cologne, which made Dinis bury his face in it, breathing slowly without saying a word. They just stayed like that until the chubby boy amazingly drifted off into a deep state of sleep. Poor guy, deprived of rest for two days was just too much for his sanity.

XD XD XD XD

Sangwoo jumped and blinked at Diniss action clinging to Sangwoo. dinis dung his face into his chest. Sangwoo looked down at dinis when he started to smell him he knew he smelled disgusting yet dinis kept burying his face into him and smelling until he fell asleep like this. Sangwoo looked pretty confused that dinis would act like this.  Sangwoo petted at Diniss hair a moment but his knees were starting to hurt.

Sangwoo grabbed dinis under the arms and lifted the boy up when he stood and putting diniss arms around his neck then held under his thighs to keep him from falling. Sangwoo walked him to his bed and laid him their tucking him in and quickly joined after getting under the covers then clinging to the sleeping boy passing out. He was as tired as dinis was.