Part 56

His eyes widened at the sudden passionate kiss and embrace that secure him from anything that could happen. He returned the kiss as he felt his whole body quiver at his touch. The strength against his body was so great that knocked Dinis to the ground with Sangwoo on top of him. His right hand caressed from Sangwoo's cheeks to his hand intertwining their fingers into a squeeze hand hold.

His dry lips became moist and the sour taste had been washed, replaced by Sangwoo's sweet flavor. After a while Dinis broke the kiss catching up his breath. He was disoriented and fearful that his overwhelming heart would burst. "San... Sangwoo... I... Want you say you love me..." He whispered trying to remain his senses.

(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Sangwoo ended up pinning to boy to the ground in the kiss and lacing his hand with the boy's as dinis done it to his hand squeezing it tightly.

When dinis broke the kiss Sangwoo watched the boy catching his breath as he took in heavy uneven breaths himself. When Sangwoo heard what dinis said he leaned into dinis very close pressing himself into him "if I didn't love you I wouldn't want anything to do with you.... I love you, dinis...." Sangwoo said looking the boy in the eyes petting at his cheek with his free hand.

(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Dinis eyes sparkled while listening to Sangwoo's sweet yet firm words. They sounded almost like the chubby boy was his promised one, like he had been waiting for him for so long that it was unthinkable to let him go.

The thoughts crossing the boy's mind, heart and soul gave him the strength to pull Sangwoo into a second deep yet passionate kiss. He dared to move his hands from Sangwoo's domination and travel his finger tips on the males husk body. He loved it! The strength that the boy shown was no illusion, he was full of power! Suddenly his hands landed on the cold ground, accidently jingling the chains that once held Dinis down. He opened his eyes looking down at it as an idea crossed his mind... He should punish him for having scared and almost killed him!

Delicately, he grasped the chain before discreetly chained Sangwoo's wrists and broke the kiss before rushing to the bottom of the stairs. He turned around looking at Sangwoo with a loving yet pissed up smile, "Now now... Don't look like that dear! I'm just going to take a long shower, put these clothes in the trash, take care of these wounds, dress up, call my sister to warn her that I've decided to live with my boyfriend and probably arrange a day to go get my stuff." He slowly started to walk up the stairs before stopping half way with a soft expression, "I hope you think about your actions." He said before exiting the basement, "See you soon love." He then finally closed the basement and locked it just... In case!

He then walked blushing darkly walking to the bathroom to take a nice long shower.

(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Sangwoo moaned lightly into the kiss leaning into him as he was pulled on. Sangwoo was completely ignorant  to the boy's plans and when he felt the sudden clamp and squeezing of the cold metal on his wrist his eyes filled with pure hatred watching the boy scrambling away and he lunged at dinis but was yanked back by the chain and he growled. He listened to dinis speaking and Sangwoos face softened "boyfriend....?" Sangwoo whispered softly looking down and feeling complete shame when dinis told him to think about his actions. What he did last night wasn't even him he didn't know what he did. How could he think about it when he didn't know what happened.

A while went by and Sangwoo sat there not moving trying to remember what had happened but all he could remember was yelling at dinis to shut up before he left the house to go drink. This made me so pissed and he grunted to himself leaning his head back into he pole sighing.

(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Dinis took a nice long shower with Sangwoo's shampoo and body soap. He was so happy to feel the sweet scent that Sangwoo had. He then look at the mirror and bandaged his wounds so it would heal nicely. He then went the male's room and took one shirt that fit him, but still looked like a short dress due to the long torso of the other. He then took some tight trousers so he could at least have something to cover his intimate parts.

Looking for his phone, he noticed that the battery was completely drained. He looked around and saw the house phone and typed his sister's number. He spoke to her and calmed her down saying he lost his charger and because he was too distracted because of his BOYFRIEND. It was so nice. At least made her happy and promising to have a nice dinner to meet this so called Sangwoo.

The hours passed he walked to the basement with the key for the chains. He then walked over to the bottom stairs with a soft smile, "All done. My sister wanna have dinner with us someday to meet you." He said walking to the male looking into at him with a loving smile. Kneeled down and unchained the male before caressing his cheeks, "Sangwoo... I truly love you. So there is no better chain but this one." He said before kissing his forehead, "Unless... You feel safer like this way." He whispered giving him the key and lending him the choice.