Part 49

He heard footsteps walking towards him which made him stop, staying still before Sangwoo's scent impregnated his surroundings. Then he felt the gag slide off his lips yet still connected by a string of saliva. He pants heavily while his eyes were finally released from Sangwoo's home made blindfold. He blinked a couple of times before before looking into the male's eyes. He didn't reply as he was still in shock but he looked at the slight wet spot marking the where Henrique took his last breath.

His lips trembled as he thought he had seen Henrique walking below the basement stairs with his amber eyes glowing to him. He closed his eyes tightly while shaking his head when he started to struggle to get those damn handcuffs off. "Gh! Dei... Deixa me..." (Le... Let me...) He stuttered, "Mariana, eu preciso falar com a Mariana!" (Mariana, I need to talk to Mariana!) He looked up to Sangwoo noticing how confused he looked, "MARIANA!" He shouted with all he got for his sister. He needed to be with her... They were everything they had for each other.

(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎) ༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ─=≡ΣO))

Sangwoo watched dinis a moment wondering why he was so scared. Then dinis started to speak gibberish. "What the fuck are you saying?" Sangwoo looking at him "don't yell at me... thats rude ya know..." Sangwoo said sighed his eyes looked very tired. "You talking nonsense I'm too tired for this..." Sangwoo put the gag back in the boy's mouth. Then Sangwoo blind folded the boy he seemed to be calmer that way. After he was done he patted his head and went up to bedroom on second floor and passed out.

( ੭눈 _ 눈 )੭ ( ੭눈 _ 눈 )੭

Hours later, he was left completely in the dark and deep silence. When suddenly footsteps could be heard along with what seemed something was being dragged along the hallway to the bathroom. He could hear water running. It was so odd, did Sangwoo decide to take a shower? No... It didn't sound like Sangwoo's footsteps. They were too clumsy to be him. After a short while, the water seemed to be stirred and falling to the floor. Small muffled sounds echoed until... Deep silence again.

That experience haunted him till the morning came. He didn't fall asleep at all, he was too aware of the surroundings. Even when Sangwoo woke up and walked down stairs to his stairs. Dinis crawled back towards the pole as he was praying that it wasn't a sort of paranormal loop that he had experience the whole night. Shaking and trembling all over his body he was praying for his goddess to forgive his sins.

(⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎) (⁎⁍̴̆Ɛ⁍̴̆⁎)

Sangwoo woke and had cooked something up for dinis to eat and went to the basement. Sangwoo saw how scared dinis was still. It didn't make any sense to him that dinis was more scared than he was when that man was alive. "What the fuck is up with you? It's getting annoying..." Sangwoo said then put the plate next to the boy and then removed the blind fold and gag from him then uncuffing him but replaced it with a chain welded into the pole that was attached to an ankle clamp. "are you hungry?" Sangwoo asked showing dinis the food.