Part 51

Dinis fell to the floor due to the force applied to his face. His aching cheek was slowly becoming swollen. Some tears fell down Dinis cheek as he was looking at the basement stairs finally realizing what was those loud thuds.

"Well well... Are you being a bad boy Dinis?" Henrique said coming from the shadows as he stopped inches from Sangwoo's back, "You see... This once smiling and charming man is turning into a monster because of you." He laughed sending chills to Dinis body, "If you had gave in into what I told you... You would be happy. Now you will might suffer the worst days of your life along with an extremely painful death." He said amused before taking some backward steps, "Have fun!" It was sadistic like when he was alive. But never had hidden the ugly truth.

As Henrique left, Dinis eyes landed on Sangwoo. He seemed calm and didn't take long to sit back up shaking, "I'm sorry." He whispered before slowly stretching his left hand towards the male, "I'm just tired... I couldn't sleep..." He whispered hesitating to pat Sangwoo. Once he did, he got up and walked over the opposite way where he was and laid down quietly closing his eyes for an attempt of some rest.

༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ ༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ

Sangwoo watched Dinis a moment and walked over to where the boy laid down and curled behind him holding him tightly "I'll stay right here, you are safe dinis... I promise to always protect you." Sangwoo said softly smelling at dinis hair and sighing some.

༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ ༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ

'Don't... Make promises that are hard to keep.' He thought placing his hands on Sangwoo's before falling asleep.

Hours went by and Dinis woke up before Sangwoo. He stretched up feeling slightly refreshed when he saw the male next to him. He dared to stretch his hand to Sangwoo's messy hair and started brushing his fingers on it. It was so soft and the colour was just beautiful. He approached his face to Sangwoo and couldn't stop admiring those handsome features. He couldn't understand why such a promising male could fall... For him? A big guy with "exotic" looks. He retreated getting up and crawled to one side and then another. He wanted to measure how distant the chain could go.

༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ ༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ─=≡ΣO))

Sangwoo sighed some feeling the boy's hands on his and him falling asleep. Sangwoo follows close after feeling Diniss warmth.

Sangwoo laid there not knowing the boy had touched his hair or was starring at him. Sangwoo was pretty tired but he ended up rolling and felt that dinis was there and he shot up scared "dinis?!" Sangwoo yelped with a crazed look in his unfocused eyes.

༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ

Dinis eyes widened as he stopped what he was doing to check on the male, "Sangwoo! You okay?" He asked placing his hands on the males cheeks lovingly before placing their foreheads together, "I'm here Sangwoo... I won't ever leave you..." He whispered while gently caressing his cheeks.

༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ

Sangwoos eyes slowly started to focus then finally zeros in when Diniss hands and forehead pressed into his face. Sangwoos heart was pounding so hard that he hardly could breath "Tsh..." there were a few tear that fell and he pulled dinis to him roughly "I... I thought I lost you..." Sangwoo whispered shakingly

༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ

The chubby boy gently caressed the undercut part of Sangwoo's head before giving a soft laugh, "You have me tied in your basement Sangwoo. Besides..." He flinched slightly on his spot, "We are cursed remember..." He whispered before placing his hands on Sangwoo's cheeks forcing him to look up, "We won't ever be apart... Even if I did try or you... We will be have to pay for our sins." He leaned kissing Sangwoo's head, "Me because I betrayed my Goddess wishes and gave my piece to someone else, while you..." He looked into Sangwoo's eyes, "... You killed the half of my heart and took it." He smiled softly rubbing his thumbs on his cheeks.

༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ

Sangwoo breathes slowly feeling Diniss hand rub into his hair. He looked down sort of embarrassed that he had forgotten he chained his ankle to the pole. Sangwoo looked up when dinis forced him to. "Why do you keep taking crazy dinis? We are not crusted! At all! You are just tripping out because you haven't been sleeping good these pass nights!" Sangwoo huffed looking away from him.