part 14

Sangwoo had got home late he always tried to stay out as late as he could to stay away from his parents. It was mostly his step father... he would always be drunk and beating both him and his mother. Sangwoos real father died in a company accident involving an explosive fire. His mother married someone new right away for the simple fact she wasnt stable enough and didnt have a job to care for sangwoo.

He loved his mother but she was so weakly willed to do anything to leave the step father. She would try to protect sangwoo from the step father and take his beatings instead of sangwoo. That always pissed him off she was too weak to take his beatings for him.

Sangwoo walked up to the front door he heard some muffled screams from his mother. 'What is that bastard doing her now?!' He busted through the door following the screams the time he was close to them they fell silent. Sangwoo looked around huffing seeing a shadow in the bathroom he dashed into the bathroom seeing his father standing over stop his mothers body that was facedown in the water.

"너 바스타드!" (YOU BASTARD!) sangwoo growled with pure hatred and he took the man from behind slinging him into the wall it had knocked the old man out. His head smacked into the tiled wall so hard some of the tiles broke off sinking into the mans forehead. Sangwoo panted angrily wantching his drunk step father fall to the ground not even trying to fight him. His hands were spread open like claws of a wolf his face snarling showing his teeth. He was fed up with this man and he had finally crossed the line with him.

"그녀는 내가 떠난 유일한 가족 이었어!" (She was the only family i had left!) Sangwoo screamed at his step father that was nonresponsive. He scoffed walking to his body taking him by the hair and started to drag him through the halls until he was in the kitchen and let go of his hair like he was a meaningless piece of paper.

Sangwoo grabbed a butcher knife from the drawer and turned to a barely conscious man looking up at him gripping at his head with a groan. "너는 그녀를 나에게서 빼앗 았어!" (You took her from me!) Sangwoo yelps at the man and he jumped from the sudden out burst from sangwoo.

The man only slurred worthless begs as sangwoo just sat on his chest "이제는 내가 속한 당신의 영혼을 가져갈 때입니다!" (Now its time I take your soul where it belongs!) Sangwoo screeched scrambling the butcher knife in his hands and slamming into straight through the man's throat. Then he yanked it back up and jammed it again and again and again until his step fathers face was basically a blood soup bowl.

He took his step father's shirt into his hand and wiped at the handle of the knife then pressing it into the mans stomach through his shirt pulling his shirt down away from the knife. He sat there for a long whole admiring his first kill.

Sangwoo was so blacked out he was numb he looked at the man who killed his mother. He wanted to always remember that this is how much hate he had for the man.

Sangwoo started to think that the reason he really hated the man was because how he treated his mother. 'My... my mother!' Sangwoo stumbled back to where she was floating in the tub.

Sangwoo crackled to his knees looking at her dead helpless body. He began to cry as he petted at her hair. He climbed into the tub pulling his mother to his body "너무 늦어서 미안해. 너를 사랑해. 엄마 ..." (I am sorry i was too late to help... i love you mother...) Sangwoo sat in the tub like this for a very long time.

Soon he had called the police telling them that someone had broke into his house when he was at school and killed his mother and step father even though there were no evidence of brake in.