Part 50

His mouth drooled a little as his eyes were focusing the slight blur in front of him. His jaw was hurting so much, but he was able to move it just the enough to reply to the boys questions, "I... Don't wanna... Thank you..." He was still polite even thought he was being a weird little brat. His gentle yet shaky voice revealed that there was more to his current state.

A loud thud echoed in Dinis mind forcing him to jump to Sangwoo burying his face on the males chest. He placed his hands on the shirt clenching on it and clinging what was now his only source of warmth, without acknowledging the simple fact the male was his kidnapper.

"I... I don't wanna be here... I hear... I hear someone drowning... Someone drowning." He whispered when the second thud happened again this time an audible sound coming inches from the bottom stairs. He didn't understand that sound yet but... Deep down he knew... It was... Henrique who would claim him.

༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ ༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ─=≡ΣO))

Sangwoo jumped when boy pressed his head into his chest suddenly and looked down and wrapped his arms around him softly gliding his hand in the boy's hair not understand what happened.

Sangwoo jerked away from the boy when he heard what dinis whispered swallowing hard. "What are you talking about?!" Sangwoo spat out his eyes raged tears in them.

༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ─=≡ΣO)) ༼つಠ益ಠ༽つ ─=≡ΣO))

Dinis looked around and then stopped, looking deep inside the male's eyes, "I heard... Someone walking upstairs... In the... Hallways to the bathroom and filling the tub... Th... Then... That sound... I... It sounded... It..." He was trembling while recalling the agony he felt by those awful sounds echoing the house.

He was frenetic looking around trying to see what was the source of the increase of the dim sounds of someone knocking on the walls when he saw Sangwoo's tears. He flinched before cleaning his cheeks and eyes, "Do... Don't cry! Sangwoo... I'm sorry!" He said when suddenly the thud came closer.

༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ ༼ つ ˵ ╥ ͟ʖ ╥ ˵༽つ

Sangwoo eyes watered more and tears started to fall listening to dinis ramble about hearing his mother's death. He stayed quiet shaking as he looked at dinis terrified. He felt Diniss soft hand wipe at his face witch made more tears fall "h..how... s..shut up!" Sangwoo hissed smacking the boy's face out of anger without thinking. Sangwoo gasped  hard realizing what he did and scrambling to his hands to Diniss cheeks "I'm sorry! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!" Sangwoo cried out hiccing sobs and hugging dinis into him.