You're The One That I Want

Chapter 1 - Your The One That I Want

Rachel's POV:

I'd been having this HUGE crush on a guy named Finn for over a year. He never noticed me, but I always noticed him. How he was super popular, had great hair, quarterback star of the football team. I could go on forever. I wanted to talk to him, but never found a way to. Just one moment to be able to socialize with him. But finally, One day I did.

Once I heard the school bell ring, meaning it's time to change classes, I quickly managed to say, "Hi, I'm Rachel Berry. I'm sure you've noticed me. I am pretty hot stuff here at McKinley." I said confidently to an incredibly attractive guy picking up his books next to me. He looked a little nervous and uneasy. Which confused me, considering I knew he was popular. He slowly managed to say before leaving "Hi I'm Finn Hudson", right after he booked. I quickly collected my scattered books and chased after him, out of the classroom. After getting pushed around so roughly in the school hallway, because I was only about 5'2, I finally saw that dark haired guy with a blue shirt on, named Finn Hudson. I shuffled to his locker, trying to look normal and less like a crazy stalker chick. "So, I heard there's Glee club auditions, are you trying out?" I said abruptly. Trying to make small talk. Finn responded, finally looking at me, "Nah, I'm not into that kind of stuff. Anyways there's a McKinley bonfire tonight, to help benefit our football team."
I looked down, to think of a way to go there, trying to make it look like I just remembered about it, even though I already knew about it. I thought it was a dumb idea. It was just a way for underaged teens to be able to drink. But I didn't care, I was going to see Finn tonight. I said back cheerfully, before he shut his locker, "Oh I totally almost forgot! I've been planning to go there for weeks! I guess I'll see you there, Finn!" He gave me a half smile and a quick nod. "Well I have to go. Nice talking to you, Rachel. Maybe we'll be able to talk at the party." Right when he walked away, I started to blush. This was the moment. This was when I could be able to tell Finn, he's the one that I want.