Hello, I Love You

Chapter 4 - Hello, I love you

Finn's POV:

Seeing Rachel walk out to my truck, I was already breathless. Rachel took my breath away. I don't know how I could think anyone else is as beautiful as she is. I ran my hand against my pants to wipe my stress sweat away, before she got in. I gave her a smile, making my dimples show. Trying not to be rude, I sorta look her up and down. "Rachel you look, uh, good." Good? She looked fricken amazing. But I did have to keep playing it cool, because we weren't dating. I clear my throat, awkwardly after she thanked me, and I pull out of the driveway. Now that we started towards the party, I wanted to talk. "So, how come I never saw you around school before?" As she was watching me the whole time, she answers: "I guess we never had our paths crossed. Considering our interests are somewhat different." I take my eyes off the road, and onto her, but always looking back at where I was going. "Well, not all of our interests." Hoping she got what I meant. Which I'm sure she was, because her cheeks got instantly red and a big smile appeared on her face. I loved making her blush. Making her feel, nervous. It meant she cared. "I think we do have a few", with a smirk on her face, she flirted back. Here's my door, and now I need to act. I move my hand and rested it on the arm rest, and her hand also was there. Giving her a sign, that I wanted her hold it. After a couple minutes, I slowly moved it towards her and then finally our fingers were touching. I grasped her hand fully now, and I noticed she didn't even move. Not even her head. Like we've been dating for months. Like we were together. I smiled so big. On the inside of course. "Let's play a game. Truth or dare?, she asked. "Truth."  "Mhmm," I could tell she was coming up with something personal. It was so adorable, "Have you had a lot of relationships?" Why was she talking about dating? Was this a sign? "Only a few. Truth or dare?" She nodded from my answer, probably relieved I wasn't a man whore. I ask eyeing her, from the corner of my eyes. Before she answered, I was parking on the side of the school property, our hands still locked.  "Dare", was her response. Once I took the car in park, I turned it off and I fixed myself in a more comfortable position. Turning my head and my shoulders somewhat, looking at her. "I dare you Rachel Berry, to kiss me." I saw slowly, whispering, looking back and forth between her eyes and lips. I couldn't describe how much, I wanted to feel her lips against mine. She didn't look as nervous as I thought she would. She slightly smirked, then tipped her head one way, and so did I, as our mouths got closer and our heartbeats became one. The kiss was slow, and soft at first then I couldn't help it. I finally let go of her hand, and put it on her right cheek. I started to make the kiss more passionate but not going to much. I pulled away, as we equally kissed each other. Which meant she liked me. And I had a chance with her. I whispered almost touching her lips still, "I couldn't wait any longer." As I stared into her eyes, I knew that starting now, and until forever Rachel had me at hello, and I knew I loved her.