Don't Let Go

Chapter 15 - Don't Let Go

Finn's POV: 

"Last night, was amazing" laying on my back looking at the ceiling, then I turn my head to look at Rachel. Rolling on my side with a half smile, leaning down above her, "You were amazing." Holding Rachel's tiny wrist, the one with the ring on it, then lightly kissing it. Rachel had slept over. Even though we didn't really sleep last night, we had other things on our mind. She was still naked and so was I. This was the first time I was in bed with her, let alone seeing her naked. Rachel's body was so perfectly tan, and gorgeous. I knew in this moment I wanted to make her my wife.

Rachel's POV: 

Finn was so gentle last night. Being a virgin though, it obviously hurt. I love Finn even more then I did before which I didn't think was possible. I had never been naked in front of Finn. Not even in my bra and underwear. Having his dark blue sheet covering my chest, and the rest of my body. As it was wrapped around him also. Both of us were on our sides, gazing at each other. Finn was playing with my hands, as I was watching him. I felt so more adult and mature. Like I thought he would, Finn changed me. 

Finn's POV: 

I could have laid in bed with her all day. As I was playing with her hands my eyes got big. I hear Carole and Burt coming down the hall. I totally forgot they would be coming home, what am I gonna do? I'l be grounded from Rachel if they know. "My parents are home." Her eyes widened. "Finn!" She yelled, then I immediately covered her mouth, "Shh! You need to hide now. Go under my bed." Rachel's face looked disgusted but it was the only choice, I'd upgraded from the attic but I still didn't have a very big room. She hid under the bed as I grabbed my phone and was pretending to call her. Then I heard a knock. "Come in!" I called, "Yeah Rachel. Okay I'll see you later today." I hung up my phone with the fake conversation with Rachel. "Hey kid, want some breakfast?" I shook my head, declining. "No thanks." "Well your Mom and I are going out to eat then and shop around. Is Rachel still coming to dinner tonight?" I grew a smile on my face, and nodding then he left. 

Rachel's POV:

I couldn't believe Finn forgot to tell me his parents would be home. Naked, I had to go under his bed to hide. He had dirty socks on the floor it was so gross. I even found some magazines. Some inappropriate ones. Once I head Burt go downstairs I grabbed one of the many articles and go out from under his bed. Holding my chest with my right forearm, and holding the magazine with the other, I arch my eyebrows, "What are these?" I look at them, then him. He looked so shocked. "Do I really have to tell you what they are?" Finn always tried to wise himself out of a awkward situation. "No you don't smart ass. Your such a pig, why would you need these?" I started smiling. Throwing it on the floor, kneeling on the bed. Finn took my arms that were covering my chest and stomach pulling them down as he started kissing me. "Please don't hide from me", he whispered gently before kissing me, it was so sexy. Putting me under the covers with him, I laid on top of him. "I needed something to look at before I had you" he moved his eyebrows. I curled my nose, pushing myself off of him laying on my side facing him. I rolled on my other side, putting my back towards Finn. He wraps his left arm around my waist, putting his left leg on top of both of mine cuddling them. Finn began to kiss my neck, to my shoulders very slowly making each kiss heavy but still light. He was making me speechless from how sweet he was being. While Finn was holding me so protectively and kissing me it was so romantic, I didn't ever want him to let go of me.