Here's To Us

Chapter 25 - Here's To Us

Finn's POV:

Waking up as the sunlight hit my eyes hard from the half way open window. Stretching my toes slowly, my arm curled underneath Rachel, the palm of my hand on her hip. Her face was so close to mine I could kiss her lips, having to barely lean down. I loved how close Rachel and I were. Not like physically, but I mean in our relationship. There wasn't much to tell about what happened last night. We snuggled on the couch, had a long conversation, and then went up to her room. Boy did we have fun though. This was our second time being in bed together like this and it was better then last time. Which I didn't think was possible. Anyways, we had one more night together hopefully we could do something special, but low key. Rachel looked so cute sleeping. Her right hand was hanging onto the side of my neck while her knee was between both of mine. I picked up my hand, lifting hers from my neck and kissed it lightly.

She slowly began to wake up, smiling. "Good morning handsome.." "Rise and shine my love." We both were talking lightly as if someone would hear. Her eyes began to widen and she watched me, watch her. We sat there just breathing and watching each other. She bit her lip slightly as I started, "What's something you've always wanted to do before we graduate high school?" She fixed her head on her pillow, as I was still holding her hand. "Tell my first crush, that I loved him." Ugh, why did I ask that. There's always someone before me that had Rachel's heart. "Oh. Who, who was he?" As I was waiting to hear the name Jesse, she let out a breath and said, "Well I love you Finn." I was her first crush, well am? "I'm your first?" She swallowed and noded. "For everything. You're the first guy that I've ever loved, slept with." Then she giggled. "I love you too, Rachel."

This was just a simple moment. There was a thousand feelings I had in just a half of hour with her. I felt loved, jealous, lucky, and over all in love with Rachel. I hope that all of my summer days are just like this. Which summer is just in a couple of days. This summer was ours, this summer is for us.