I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Chapter 29 - I Just Can't Stop Loving You

Finn's POV:

When we got to dinner Rachel seemed fine. We ordered some spaghetti to split together, and then Quinn ordered a huge cal-zone to share with Puck. But during our dinner someone was calling Rachel. I didn't think it was a big deal. When she came back she looked a little disoriented. I didn't say anything, because I was hoping it was nothing. When we got home, she sat on the counter and I brought her a water. Once I started talking about us, that's when she started acting weird again. Rachel didn't even let me get that close to her. She basically ran upstairs when I said I loved her. Now I knew something was wrong.

I snuck upstairs after a couple of minutes that she left. I changed into my comfy clothes. Fiddling with my fingers as I wait for her to get out of the bathroom. Rachel already had her music playing, which she always did. When she finally came out, I plainly asked her what was up. When she said the words I never wanted her to, it felt as if I lost my emotions. Rachel's mom wanted her to go to New York. I don't want her to go. Of course she was enough for me. Maybe a long distance relationship is going to be extremely hard, but we can do it. After I told her I loved her once again, instead of her walking away she grabbed my cheeks and kissed me deeply.

We were on her bed watching TV. My back was leaning against her headboard, as hers was leaning against right leg. My right arm was resting on my knee which was supporting her head. "It might be our last night together for awhile, I think we should do something fun.." Rachel said abruptly. I nod, looking at her, as she was looking back at me. "When we had dinner with your parents and Kurt, you're Mom talked about how you were scared of girls. Is that still true?" Rachel grinned big, almost giggling knowingly it wasn't. "Well it depends on what situation we're in. I mean you are quite intimidating." We both smiled wide.

Rachel emailed Shelby, telling her that she's in. Shelby responded with directions, date and time. Rachel had to leave early Monday morning. It was Saturday night. She wanted to spend time with her Dads since she wouldn't see them, and I had plans with Puck tomorrow. But Rachel talked to her Dads and they agreed to let me drive her to the train station. "My turn," I said as I moved my left hand on her thigh, "How much are you going to miss me while you're gone?" I was still sore about the subject considering she had told me only a few hours ago, but I had to add some humor to it, or else I would be miserable the whole time. "More then I can explain.." Rachel moved her finger, trailing up from my belly button to my jaw line. She cuffed my cheek, touching my ear, her thumb near the side of my lips. "More then you will know.." Rachel lastly said whispering. Her eyes locked on mine, but at the same time scattering on my face, identifying me. "You're mine. My man." Rachel smiled small, and continued on.."Me going to New York is just another challenge to test our love for each other. I want you, to keep in your head forever, that no matter what, I will never stop loving you Finn Hudson. You're my soul mate, and I will never walk away from you."

( I hope you enjoyed this chapter!! Comment below if you remember what Rachel was talking about Finn being scared of girls, from Chapter 17!!! As always thank you for reading, but please comment more! I love hearing from you all!! :) )