Jesse's Girl

Chapter 21 - Jesse's Girl

Finn's POV:

I had sneaked into Rachel's rehearsal instead of being at football. It was worth missing one practice to be with her. Once I went on stage and we talked she finally grabbed me. I wanted her to say she needed me. Once we started kissing it was awesome. But of course someone had to interrupt us. Out of all people it would be him, Jesse. "I have some notes." He says. Wanna know what I say? Go away. "And what would that be? That I shouldn't be kissing her because you're into her? Or better yet she should get a new boyfriend? Well guess what she's my girlfriend, and I'm never letting you lay a finger on her, be alone with her or kiss her." "Someday Finn, Rachel will realize what's she's missing and I'll be here for her." I just wanted to punch him, beat him up. But that's exactly what he wanted. Was for me to be bothered from it. I grabbed Rachel's hand interlocking our fingers and gently pulled her towards me as I started walking out the door. I went in Jesse's direction leaving the auditorium, but as I was next to him I simply said "Screw you." Then continued on, towards the school hallway. My truck was near where we were but before I said anything she took me. Rachel just looked at me. Looking straight into my eyes, "Thank you Finn. You always make me feel yours, but never like that." She starts kissing my lips slowly and deeply. Putting my hand on her elbows holding onto her as she held onto my shoulders. "I will always protect you. Your the love of my life.." I said mumbling.. Then she pulled away to look into my eyes, basically melting my heart. Then after a few minutes of just looking at each other she started trailing her hand south. "And I love it when you get defensive like that. It means you care about me. And also because it's so hot" she grinned, and then stopped her hand. "I have to go, but I'll call you tonight. I love you Finn." "I- I love you too Rachel."

Rachel was mine. Rachel is mine. And she will never be someone's else's. I will make sure she's no one's girl only mine. Rachel is my girl, not Jesse's.