Up, Up, Up

Chapter 16 - Up, Up, Up

Finn's POV:

I can't believe I had a naked girl under my bed. A dream come true. She actually found my "magazine" collection. I thought I would be in deep doo doo but she was just messing with me. I think. When she got out from under the bed, Rachel was covering her body. I didn't want her to be shy about herself around me, if I didn't make her feel confident what kind of boyfriend would I be? Having her lay on me was so amazing. Feeling her naked body, against mine. When she rolled over I cuddled her feet, and waist. Giving her little heavy kisses down her neck and body, I could feel her get goosebumps. Rachel said as she turned her head but not her body as I was still wrapped around her, "Don't ever let me go.." She was already starting to change, Rachel started telling me what she wanted and how she felt. I found myself loving her more, and more as she opened up. After I got done holding her, she was once again leaning on my chest as I was laying on my back. Rachel was playing with my hair, as I folded hers behind her ear. "So hopefully this is my last time hearing and saying his name but, I want to end this whole problem with.. - " I paused hoping I was doing the right thing. "With Jesse." Looking back and forth between each of her eyes, waiting for her to talk. "What exactly do you mean by that?" " Well maybe by not communicating with him?" I questioned as I slightly shrugged. "I can't Finn. He's in Glee club with us and I'd have to talk with him eventually.." Nodding, as I clench my jaw. "Then just promise me, that nothing will ever happen between you two as long as we are together.." "I promise" Rachel answered quietly, then she kissed me.

Rachel's POV:

After he unwrapped me with himself, I laid on his chest playing with his irresistibly soft hair. When he brought up Jesse I tried to end it as quickly as I could but still trying to fix the problem. Why wouldn't he want me to at least communicate with him? But I did promise that, nothing would ever, ever happen between Jesse and I while Finn and I were still dating.

We skipped breakfast because we were in his room that long. I picked up my phone from his nightstand as I was still leaning on him, it was already twelve in the afternoon. Finn's parents would be home soon, so I had to leave. "Finn, I have to go! Soon we won't be the only ones here" I made my eyes big like he did when he heard Burt in the hallway. "Baby don't leave me.." Finn whimpered desperately. Somehow he was always the one, who acted like a child. "Don't give me that." I bite his neck, before I sat up and got changed with my back facing him.

Finn's POV:

I didn't want her to leave. It felt like she had just got here. I wanted her to stay with me, forever. When she bite me it actually hurt, but I somehow found it seductive. I wanted to take her by the waist and throw her on me but I knew she had to leave. She was so gorgeous. Her butt was pretty nice too. I got changed but just putting some shorts on because I was going to shower. I just had to drive her home anyways. Rachel had told her Dads that she was staying with Mercedes but I was going to drop her off. We didn't do anything on our way there, but I did kiss her goodbye when I brought her home. I went back to my place and showered.

Rachel's POV:

As I got dressed I knew he was staring, but I didn't care. He was my boyfriend after all. Finn started to make me feel more confident now. After he dropped me off, I showered off all of the sweat and nastiness from last night. I still have to keep my beauty routine up! Tonight I had a dinner to go to, and I was going to wear my white with red polka dot dress and white knee high socks. Like always I was going to straighten my hair and bangs. I hung out with my Dads for an hour or so because I hadn't seen them in awhile. After that I went to Finns. Once he picked me up, he looked surprised even though I looked the same every time. "You are the most beautiful girl I've ever seen" his mouth muttered, watching me. I had a feeling this dinner was going to go good, but that wasn't the only good thing around here. So was Finn and I. The realtionship between us was only going up..