You're Mine

Chapter 11 - You're Mine

Finn's POV:

When I got at Rachel's it was so adorable how she set all of that up. I can't believe it. After dating Rachel for almost a year now and I just blindly, almost tell her I love her. I know by now, other couples would have already said it, but Rachel had told me she wanted to take it slow. And I agreed, because I planned on being her last and in this part of our relationship I let her control that. Let her take it at her speed. I guess I love her so much, I don't even notice when I said it. Rachel seemed nervous when I said that, well halfway said that. I quickly tried to move on, from the embarrasing moment, and pulled out a book. Rachel had all of her homework done, so she helped me with mine.

"Finn what is the sum of thirty four squared when times by nine hundred?" She asked quizzing me.

I had no idea. I wasn't even studying, I was thinking about when I could tell her, I love you. I was thinking about her. I was thinking about how gorgeous she is. I was thinking about how much I love her. Shrugging, not knowing the answer at all. "You and I making out?" Giving a confused look, and raising my eyebrows. She gently pushes my shoulder. "No, seriously Finn" she said, laughing. "Oh, Rachel I'm dead serious", as i winked at her and smiled big. 

After two hours of studying, I told her goodnight. I thanked her for atleast trying to help me, and for letting me eat all her food. She walked me out to my truck, as I got in I knew she wanted to talk about what happened earlier tonight. "So Finn, what were you going to say, when my Dad rudely interrupted?" Her voice was so soft, and light. Focus!! What was I going to say.. "Ah nothing, I totally forgot" I know, playing it off is bad, but I want to tell her differenlty. "I know it was something, Finn. Don't worry I'll get you to tell me sooner or later" she answered back, with a evil smirk. Before she tried to go, I gently pulled her arm bringing her closer to me. "Rachel I want to celebrate our one year anniversary. Would you come over at my place? I'll cook dinner" I questioned her, with a half smile. "I'd love to accompany you, Mr. Hudson." I loved when she called me that. It made me want to make her Mrs. Hudson even more. "So I'll see you, tomorrow at eight my lady?" As we're both trying to sound old fashioned. "Of course." Then she walked inside. Tomorrow night, I was going to make her mine. In a different sort of way, then she already is now.