The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face

Chapter 14 - The First Time I Ever Saw Your Face

Finn's POV:

After Monday, the rest of the week was a blur. We only had Monday, and Tuesday next week because of the testing the week after it. It was Friday night, and I was home alone. My Mom was with her friends, Burt was doing an extra long shift,  and Kurt was obviously at Blaine's. Friday night, and I could be with Rachel but instead we're still in this fight. Going downstairs to get a drink, someone's knocking on my door. When I opened it, there was Rachel. 

Rachel's POV: 

This week wouldn't stop. I didn't want to keep seeing Finn at school, if that meant I couldn't talk or be with him. Having a boyfriend that can drive is defiantly a luxury. I never asked for a ride, because that was selfish. Using Finn for a ride, simply because I didn't want to walk? I walked home everyday thinking the whole time. What I was going to eventually say to Finn, because I had to see him. I couldn't wait this out any longer. I walked home. Got changed because I looked like a wreck. This time walking home, I was crying. After fixing myself up I walked to Finn's. Which was ten minutes away, not bad conisdering I walked home from school which was twenty minutes. When Finn opened the door, I missed seeing him this close up. "Can I come in?" Asking him, looking into his eyes for the first time, in awhile. He noded leaving the door open, walking into the living room. As I shut the door behind me, putting my phone on the counter. I walk into the living room also, sitting on the couch where he was sitting on a chair next to me.

Finn's POV:

I walked into the living room knowing she was going to follow me. Looking at the ground, while she speaks. "I. I am so sorry." There was a long pause. "Just. Please. Please tell me what I can do, to make this better." She said every word slowly. "I just don't understand. Why would you ever want to make me jealous?" Asking as I actually start to look at her. "I never thought I would ever have a chance with you. You were so popular, and I wasn't. Until now, I realize that popularity didn't matter. I was lost in my immaturity, and ambition, probably not for the last time." Then she got on her knees in front of me,  placing her hands on thighs wearing the ring. 

Rachel's POV: 

After explaining myself again, but in a different way. I got down in front of him, and told him again I was sorry. Whispering looking into his eyes deeply this time. "Finn I am so in love with you. I need you to forgive me." Realizing he was less upset, as he was staring in my eyes. We slowly migrate our lips towards each other. Feeling his lips, felt like I was returning back to my home. Finn was so comforting. I moved my hands to the side of his neck. Kissing him so much deeper. He pulled away so he could look at me. "Rachel, you don't have to." He slightly rolls his eyes, "Our anniversary is over." Looking into his eyes, "I don't care about that. I'm just a girl, who is here with a boy she loves. And I know that's all I want. I want to give you, what no other boy is going to get." He instantly starts kissing me again. 

Finn's POV: 

As she kept talking me into what she was trying to explain, I forgave her. She didn't care that our anniversary was over. She still wanted me, in a way I wanted her. We both understood what we wanted, and that was to belong to each other. Slowly after that, I pulled away as she stopped. Rachel took my hand walking up the stairs. Holding my hands still she pulled me close, kissing me with everything she had. I pushed her against my bedroom door, holding her waist as we began making out. I was so nervous. I was going to be in bed, with Rachel. Wrapping one arm all the way around her waist, as my left hand was trying to find the door knob, opening it. She laid down against the bed, keeping me on top of her. In between kisses, I started down her neck. "Are you.. are you sure?" I try to make come out, as I was too busy loving her. Rachel finally showed me what she wanted. And I loved every minute of it. 

Rachel's POV: 

As I brought him upstairs, I knew what was going to happen. As he opened the door, I threw myself on his bed. This was the first time I was in his room, on his bed. Kissing my neck, I loved when he did that. He asked me if I wanted to go through with it. "I've never been more ready," answering, as I lift his shirt over his head. As he returned to my lips, he couldn't stop and neither could I. Slipping off my socks, with my own feet. The next minute, we were completely naked and under the covers. The first time I had ever been naked with Finn. That night is something I will always remember and look back on. He changed me. I knew the first time I ever saw his face he would change me.