We Are Young

Chapter 27 - We Are Young

Finn's POV:

When Rachel asked me about my 'Bucket List', I hope she didn't see me blush. Um, yeah I have A LOT of things for us to do on our 'Bucket List' but I wasn't going to tell her that. She was so hot when she said that, before kissing me with tongue. When she hopped out of bed and showed me to follow her I jumped to the chance. It was so adorable. Rachel didn't even get to the bottom of the stairs before I had caught her. Reaching for her waist she came closer, leaning my forehead against her staring, into her eyes. I ended up getting lost in her lips like usual. Suddenly I heard a knock on her door. I had put Rachel against the wall, I let go of her and had her answer the door. Quinn and Puck wanted to hang out. This was our last night together, so I guess it would be good to hang out with friends. I peeked my head out the door and then ran upstairs to get changed.

As I shut Rachel's bedroom door almost all the way, I went towards my bag I had brought and went through it. I was thinking of what Puck said, and smiled. He was such an idiot. "You're not embarrassed are you?" Hearing Rachel's voice, turning around to see her shutting the door all the way. "About what?" She walked closer, and plopped down on the bed. "Because Puck knew we slept together" Rachel responded whispering so they wouldn't hear, her face was red. While she was talking I put my white shirt on with a light blue hoodie and jeans. After I got dressed, I stood above her. "Of course not" I answered looking her in the eyes. "Are you?" Folding my eyebrows, putting my hands on her thighs slowly rubbing them. She finally looked up and shrugged. "Well at first I was embarrassed, not because I was sleeping with you, but because I was sleeping with someone. But I would do it all over again." Her cheeks got rosy and she smiled. "Because I love you, and I could care less if anyone knows that. I want them to, how much I truly am in love with you."

After I got changed and so did Rachel I walked downstairs, because she was picking up her room and was going to do her hair and makeup. Doing my half smile walking towards Quinn and Puck. I pulled some chips from the cabinet and sat on the counter. "How've you been dude?" I asked while throwing a chip in my mouth. "Well pretty damn lonely" Puck leaned against the counter across from me and crossed his arms. "I'll let you two talk, I'm going to go see Rachel" Quinn spouted out, and then walked upstairs. I shrug, looking at Puck. "Give me a break, you have Quinn." "It's not the same. We use to be best friends, and now-" Interrupting him, "We are best friends.." Raising my eyebrows, grabbing another handful of the chips. "Then lets hang out tomorrow night." Puck protested. "Just us two, no girlfriends." "Deal" I agreed, putting my fist out towards him for him to hit. It's something we've done, since I can remember. As he bumped my fist, the girls came down the stairs.

"Let's go!" Puck shouted, as he shoved us all out the door. We walked outside, Puck wanted to use his car since it had more room then my truck. Opening the door for Rachel, she climbed in next to Quinn. Puck and I sat in the front. "So where are we going?" Rachel had asked, while leaning forward towards Puck's seat. "The all time best resturant..Breadstix!" Puck replied with a smile. "Maybe a little trip to the alcohol store, or something. I mean we are young." Puck turned and parked into Breadstix's parking lot. I know I can't wait to be able to grow old with Rachel, but I especially can't wait to have dinner with our friends, make memories with her, like we are right now.