Without You

Chapter 24 - Without You

Rachel's POV: 

What Kurt said that my eyes opened up a little more. He was absolutely right. Finn and I changed each other in so many ways. We are soul mates. When Finn rubbed my side as Kurt was saying that, made feel me warm and fuzzy. He had that effect on me. I want to marry this man right here and now. We spent a couple of  hours eating popcorn and watching movies. Our parents talked the whole time. Once the night ended we said goodbye and that was it. We planned on secretly seeing each other this Friday night when both parents were gone, and Kurt was suppose to watch Finn and make sure I didn't come over. Like that would happen. Kurt was going to Blaine's and Finn was coming over.

Finn's POV: 

Today was Thursday, and  tomorrow night Rachel and I would be able to spend at least a weekend together. Both of our parents went on vacation together.

( The next day.. ) 

My phone started to buzz, and it read "Rachel is Calling'. After I got off with her, I quickly packed some clothes in my bag and headed out. She had just told me that her parents left, mine had left a half hour ago. Once I pulled in her driveway I did a breath check, and opened her door. Rachel greeted me with a kiss on the cheek. We walked into her living room, as I laid down she sat above my head next to me on the couch. "Tonight will be the first you've ever slept over in my room.." She said as she started to slowly caress my chest. "Ooo baby.." I said grinning being sarcastic. "Oh Rachel lets have some naked fun!" She grinned remembering where that was from. "I told you to never say that again!" Rachel playfully pinched my bicep and started to laugh. Sitting up, facing her, I lean closer wrapping my arms around her waist lazily and slouch my head against her neck smelling her perfume. "So what are we gonna do tonight..?" 

Rachel's POV: 

Finn came over and I couldn't wait to snuggle with him. We could have a taste at what it would be like to be married, live alone together. When we went to the living room he started to lean on me and I love when he would do that. As he put his head on my neck I leaned back and reached my left arm up to his hair and began to play with it. "Anything you want baby.." As we both were not exactly teasing each other, but being playful in a way it was so comfortable. Being like that to each other just sitting on the couch. As we were both slouching, he moved his wrapped hands down my waist a little, moving his head towards my stomach. He put his ears against me, "What if we had a baby..?" Finn questioned. Baby? We aren't even married! "I'm not pregnant Finn." Saying with a confused look. "I know that but I mean I want to have a baby with you. Why not now?" He sat up and leaned against the arm of the chair, grabbing my back rubbing me. I gave him a sort of crazy look, taking a deep breath. "Don't be crazy! Finn, we aren't even married. We're still in school and I can't have a baby. This is still really, really early in our life's. Looking at each other I try to smile small to make him change his mind. "Okay. I guess. For now. Maybe we could do something related to babies.." Finn grew a smirk, forcing me to come close. Our noses touching, "I might allow you in my bed. Who knows.." Looking down at his lips, I grin. Then our lips collide. As I got to know him more and more which I didn't think was possible, I became more attached to him. I Rachel Berry was nothing without Finn Hudson.