1.

Hi there! My name is Sophie Wang I am 22 years old, I go to a phsycologie university right now, I am on my last year, my best friend is Kim Lisa, and I have a boyfriend too, his name is Jeon Jungkook, I am just a normal girl with a normal life. At least that is what everyone thinks... But in reality I work at SIIA (Secret International Investigation Agency) I am in reality a secret agent. How did that happen? Well to explain that we have to go way back...

*22 years ago*
  When I was born I had a brother who was at the time 2 years old his name is Jackson Wang, we were a completely normal family, well, that was until I was 6 years old. Because when I was 6 years old my parents had an accident, but since then I didn't think it was indeed an accident like everyone said. Since that accident my life changed completely, my brother, who I was super close with, started to distance himself, he even started to be more often on the streets then at home, don't get me wrong, he always loved me and protected me from everything and everyone, even when not needed, but after the accident he just became distant... with him not being at home almost never I started to feel alone and almost depressed, well that was until Lisa showed up, since that we have been best friends, she's the only thing real about my fake life... let's move on to when I was 10 years. My aunt has been my guardian since my parents died and one day she took me to her work and that day changed my life, once again, forever, that day was the day I became a secret agent at SIIA, the agency that my parents and aunt worked, knowing my parents also worked here only made my suspicions about their deaths bigger.

  In the agency no one called each other by their real names, every single one had a code name, my was "10", because I entered the agency with 10 years, every agent is called by a number that means something, your aunt is agent "6" because it was on the month 6 my parents died, as soon as I entered the agency I trained everyday, with my partner mostly, agent "2", that was the age he also got in the agency, his actual name was Park Jimin, he told me his name after 5 years of partnership but I never told him mine, only my aunt and my boss knew my real name.

  While I was busy with the agency and school my brother was even less at home, there was a time that I only saw him in the morning when I woke up and he was getting back from whatever he was doing, at a point I stopped trying to know about his life because he always pushed me away. At 16 years old he stopped coming home completely.... without any warning, note, text, call, email, post, nothing... and I haven't heard a single thing from him for 6 years exactly... for all I know he is dead... well... let's get back to the story...

*Present*
-6 a.m-
  Your phone started ringing.

  Sophie: "UGH! NOT NOW! GIVE ME A FREACKING BREAK!"

  I put my pillow above my head to make the sound less anoying but it didn't work, I had just came from a mission and had only 3 hours of sleep on my sistem, after 5 minutes of my alarm telling me to get my ass of my bed I decided to do so and go to school like I normaly do.

  Lisa: "Sophie~! Good morning!!"

  She came to me with a big smile.

  Sophie: "Good morning Lisa."

  We went inside the university and went directly to our lockers, while I was putting my stuff inside it I felt an arm on my waist.

  Jungkook: "Good morning gorgeous."

  He kissed me on the cheek.

  Sophie: "Good morning Kookie."

  I turn to him with a smile and gave him a kiss.

  Lisa: "Look guys I know I am hot but I am not a candle".

  I let go of Jungkook and we all laugh.

  Jungkook: "I'll leave you both to talk about girl stuff while I go to my first class."

  Jungkook grabs my waist and kisses me deeply.

  Lisa: "Get a room you too."

  Jungkook let go of me and gave another peck on the lips before leaving for his class leaving me and Lisa to go to ours.

  There was actually a time were I actually thought I liked Jungkook for real, but since I was 10 I learned that feelings only get on the way and how to put them aside, and that was exactly what I did, and never felt like that again, it was all acting... I sometimes feel bad for using Jungkook, he's an amazing, intelligent, sweet, kind boy, but I need to look like a normal "young girl"...

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hey guys!!!
Here I am again with another fanfic, I hope you like this one as much or more than the other one.
And Just to inform Lisa is not Lisa from BlackPink.
See ya~