23.

*still Lisa's Pov*

??: "Oh you are finally awake! Good morning sweetie, my name is Xiumin. I know you are Lisa and I know that your friend is Jungkook, so don't worry about your presentations."

He was talking a lot with his hands and with a gigantic smile on his face creeping the shit out of me, then his face turned into a serious form in one single second making my skin crawl with a sudden wave of fear.

Xiumin: "I am gonna be brief. You know Sophie right? Of course you do-"

Jungkook: "Let her out of this! Don't you dare touch a single string of her hair!"

Jungkook interrupted Xiumin moving around in his chair angered by the way this man was talking about my best friend and the girls he loves. Xiumin's face showed offense with a tint of amusement.

Xiumin: "Oh~ Kookie~ Kookie~."

My face and Jungkook's cringed at the nickname because it was the one that Sophie used to use making me think that he didn't use it just because.

Xiumin: "Why won't you be a good boy and shut up Kookie. No words, no killing. Capich?"

Jungkook scoffed and looked down making a victorious smile to appear on Xiumin's face.

Xiumin: "Good choice. Now like I was saying. If your sweet sweet friend won't come in 4 days surrending herself you all die!"

He started clapping his hands with such amusement making me almost gag in disgust.

After clapping his smile grew bigger by watching my disgusted face while walking closer to me making my body reach back the max it could on the chair, he kneeled down in front of me and brought the knife that he was holding close to my face, I tried to get away from it but it was no use, he only brought it closer each time while he laughed at my ridiculous attempts.

Xiumin: "It would be a shame if she didn't came wouldn't it be?"

His voice was almost in a singing tone while he started cutting open my cheek. I could only groan in pain. I wanted to scream, I wanted to shout in pain, for someone to help me, to save me, but no sound came out of my mouth, my body was frozen in fear of the maniac in front of me, everything around me became numb as I could only feel the cold metal cutting my skin, tears started to form on my eyes and shortly after started falling, I could only hear this sick man in front of me laughing and giggling at my suffering until I finally heard another sound, another voice, an angered one, yet calming. Jackson's voice.

Jackson: "LEAVE HER ALONE! DON'T TOUCH HER XIUMIN! BACK OFF!"

He kept on screaming and moving himself trying somehow to set himself free, but of course it didn't work, I felt somehow calmer but still in a great fear, I could now hear Jackson screaming for Xiumin to let me go and Xiumin's laugh only getting louder.

Xiumin: "Or what superhero? You're gonna kill me? Go ahead! I'd like to see you getting out of that currents. But if you can't then shut the fuck up before I do worst!"

My breathing was uneasy and heavy while I felt my heartbeat going at an incredible pace feeling like it would almost come out from my mouth and run out of this horrible place. Somehow I manage to mumble a few words while the knife left my cheek in peace, bleeding.

Lisa: "It's ok Jackson... I am ok... I am fine..."

I lied. Of course. I wasn't ok. Not even near it. But I wanted to calm Jackson down, because he was gonna do something stupid I knew that, so I wanted to stop him, or maybe I just wanted to somehow comfort him...

My breathing caught up with my throat as he finally got up and went far away from me. I let my head hung low as I tried regaining my breath back and calming my weak heart while feeling blood coming out of the deep cut he had just made on the side of my face, I could feel finally feel everything to became clear again.

*Jungkook Pov*
I saw Lisa getting cut open. I saw Lisa crying in pain. I saw Lisa wanting to scream in pain. I saw her suffer. I saw the best friend of the love of my life and also my good friend suffering in such horrible way and I did nothing. I couldn't bring myself to scream, to shout, to talk, to mumble, to whisper, to cry. Nothing. My face was blank. I didn't know what to do to help. My eyes kept wondering everywhere trying to think of some way to help her, but nothing came to my mind. As I looked back at Jackson I saw him with anger burning inside his eyes, I knew from stories that Lisa and Jackson knew each other before he disappear, and that they were actually kinda close, and by the way Lisa talked she had a crush on him, and for him seeing her like that was just as hard for him as for me. But the difference is that he at least tried doing something. Yes it was useless, but at least he could say he tried, while I couldn't bring myself to do anything.

While Xiumin stopped cutting Lisa and got up from the spot he was in my eyes followed him not giving any emotion, not because I wasn't having them, but because it was the contrary, I was having to many emotions, anticipation, fear, anger, sadness, and every bad emotion you can think of. My eyes kept following his figure until he stopped right in front of me, kneeled down and looked deep into my eyes tilting his head and smiling.

Xiumin: "Hello Jungkook. Or should I say Kookie?"

He brought his index finger to his chin pretending to think. I didn't know what to say, what to do. I wanted to scream at him, I wanted to beat him to death, but I didn't know how.

Jungkook: "How do you know my name? And how do you know that nickname?"

My eyebrows crushed together in anger as my deep and also angered voice left my throat in a challenging way.

Xiumin: "That is not important kookie."

He smiled and placed his hand on my thigh making me feeling disgust from head to toe.

Xiumin: "You know~ you are so pretty. And so well composed. It would be a shame if that compuser would go to shit, wouldn't it? It would be a shame if when Sophie got here you would be with a few cuts, ruining that beauty of yours."

With his other hand he grabbed the knife and brought it to my chest making several cuts, some deeper then others, then he moved to my thigh. 'I have to be strong... for Sophie. Be strong Jungkook. Be. Strong. Don't let him see your fear.' Not a single sound came out of me, not a groan, a scoff, or a scream, nothing, I kept on looking straight in his eyes while he kept on cutting my skin open in several places. I was feeling pain every where, my skin hurting and bleeding from every single cut, the pain inflicted on me was impossible to explain, it was horrible, but I couldn't let that show, I couldn't let him win that, win that satisfaction. And for a second I swear I saw confusion and impatient on his eyes but he soon turned that into amusement as he lips formed a smirk 'He truly loves to smirk doesn't he?'

Xiumin: "You are a true fighter. Brave. I see that. I can see why Sophie dated you. But let's see how long you can handle it."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Ok I honestly feel so bad for Lisa and Jungkook right now, even I want to stab Xiumin. They don't deserve it~~~~~~
What do y'all think Xiumin is gonna do?!
See ya~