18.

I was now getting dressed again while Jinyoung continued on eating me with his eyes.

  Sophie: "Are you done?"

  I asked smirking while he just responded me with a nod as he fell on the bed and laughed.

  Sophie: "What are you laughing at?"

  I walked to him and crawled onto his chest as he caressed my head.

  Jinyoung: "If Jackson ever found out about this he would reap my head off in a second."

  I laughed with him and lifted my head to kiss him on the lips.

  Sophie: "Then don't let him find out."

  I smirked and got up once again ready to leave his room, when I was about to close the door I looked back and winked at him.

  I was going downstairs to drink a cup of water when I heard Jackson screaming my name, I turned around and was almost knocked down as he hugged me.

  Jackson: "Where were you Sophie?!"

  He broke the hug and looked me in eyes waiting for my answer.

  Sophie: "In the bathroom."

  His face turned red in seconds and he backed away a bit from me embarrassed 'That was easy.'

  Jackson: "Oh ok. For a moment there I was worried. I couldn't find you."

  He rubbed the back of his neck trying to hide his embarrasement.

  Sophie: "Of course. I was in the middle of something."

  I rolled my eyes as a laugh escaped my lips making Jackson laugh with me.

  Sophie: "Well I am gonna drink a cup of water before going to Jaebeom."

  Jackson: "Of course. Duty calls for me too. Bye sis."

  He kissed my cheek and ran out of the stairs leaving me there laughing after continuing my path to the kitchen.

  After drinking my cup of water I directed myself to Jaebeom's room and knocked but he didn't answer. I waited a bit and knocked again. But once again no answer.

  Sophie: "Jaebeom?"

  A sound wasn't heard from the other side of the door. 'What is it with this boys and not answering?'. I waited for almost 5 minutes and after no answer I let myself in to find a sleeping Jaebeom. 'Oh god. Really? Couldn't you wake up?' I rolled my eyes and went to his bed and sat carefully before rubbing on his arm to wake him up, but it was like I did nothing, I tried shaking him a bit but once again no answer from him 'Come on Jaebeom. It's not that hard to wake up.' I gave him little slaps on the face but he didn't even flinch, worry came over me like a truck.

  Sophie: "Jaebeom? Come on! This is not the time to play around!"

  I shook him again but this time a lot harder hoping he was just in a deep sleep. But nothing.

  Sophie: "Fuck."

  I said as I reached my face to his to try and feel his breath but nothing came out. I cursed again reaching for his pulse but I felt absolutely nothing.

  Sophie: "FUCK JAEBEOM! CUT THE CRAP!"

  I slapped him this time harder hoping that his was all a prank. I felt my eyes getting teary as I started doing CPR.

  Sophie: "Come on Jaebeom! Don't die on me!"

  I felt my heart to get heavier as I stopped to give him mouth to mouth. I looked at his leg to see his wound but all I could see was an yellow liquid coming out of it. Then I look at my side and noticed that all the pills were there.