43.

*Back to Sophie's Pov*

Two weeks have passed now. Two incredibly long weeks.

Now a days time seems to pass right before my eyes, everything goes away in a blink of an eye. It is usually like that right?

Well, during this two weeks I felt like I have gone back to when I was studying. Meaning that the time passes slower than a snail.

Every meeting, every detail we go over again and again, every dinner, every lunch, every breath, every step, everything seems slower, making it hard to even breath with the anxiety that has been growing inside of me.

We need to save Jungkook. I need to save Jungkook.

This had been wrapping my head, and it is the only thing I can even think of. My mindset is fixed on saving him. Without Jaebeom surreding himself.

Jaebeom, I haven't even had time to talk to him after the kiss and his confession. I want to talk to him. I want to hug him and to tell him that I feel the same way, I want to feel his lips once again. I want him. But I have to focus. I have a mission. Save Jungkook. Without anyone getting hurt. I am sick of everyone getting hurt because of me.

And exactly because a plan hasn't miraculously fallen into our hands, into the hands of the gang, I decided to come up with a plan of my own.

I promised Jaebeom that I wouldn't do anything stupid, which in his language means not to do anything alone, but I can't stand still knowing Jungkook is probably getting tortured while we eat our beautiful dinner or lunch or whatever.

And if as a group we can't do anything, alone I can. No one more gets hurts because of my choices and actions.

-1 week and 4 days later-

3 days ago I sent an email to the bulletproof gang saying I would surrender myself instead of Jaebeom for the trade.

It took some persuasion but they accepted it.

We agreed to meet today at the address they have sent me in one of the emails we exchanged. And of course I have to go alone.

Right now I am on the car heading to the destination, and I am almost there. I had to sneak out of the house, but the boys aren't stupid, by now they probably already know I am missing, and most likely have already been through my stuff, and Youngjae must've already enter on my computer. Yes I did eliminate the emails. But I didn't bother to hide them from the world. Because I want them to find me, but I need time, I need time to do what I need alone, so I had to give them some work, but not an impossible job.

As I parked the car in front of an abandoned warehouse my fists clenched on the steering wheel making my knuckles turn white as the anger and anxiety came over me. I felt powerless. I felt like I was being pulled into a trap, one that I brought to myself. But I couldn't turn back. Not now. Not when I am so close. My sixth sense may be yelling for me to turn back ang go away, but my conscience wouldn't let me. So, with all of my emotions numb, with my eyes black with fury and with only one thought in mind my legs just like my whole body left the car and went directly into the warehouse, no fear was to be found in a single cell that composed my body, only determination.

As soon as my feet entered the warehouse lights were turned on everywhere and 4 handsome men where found in front of me with crossed arms, black clothes, two of them being super tall, another one mediocre, and the last a little shorter then the other three, they had an intimidating aura and scary dark eyes, but so had I. I wasn't here to be intimidated, and wasn't gonna let them have that pleasure.

The most tall of them all, who had grey hair, showed me cuffs, and indirectly I knew what he wanted, so without hesitation and with a bored look I showed my wrists and waited for him to come and cuff me.

No words were pronounce between any of us. Not when he cuffed me. Not when he abruptly grabbed my arm and pulled me, and not even when he almost pushed me down the stairs. Stairs that led to what it seem an old basement (?).

The only time a word was pronounced was when in that same basement I found Jungkook tied up and unconscious with his head throwed back.

When I said his name I tried to go to him but the same guy that was grabbing me before grabbed me once again. I sent him a deadly look and he simply, smirked. 'God. How I hate smirks.' I thought as I rolled my eyes and looked back at Jungkook. But only then I discovered another person was tied up next to him. He was looking down, probably unconscious too. He was somehow familiar, his platin blond hair was familiar to me.

The second most tall, who had black hair, as black as his clothes, grabbed a pipe and walked to a pillar made of metal and started hitting it making an absurd noise to echo around the basement.

??: "RISE AND SHINE BOYS!!! WE HAVE A VISITOR!!! ONE THAT YOU WILL LIKE! COME ON LAZY ASSES!"

At the same time as Jungkook straightened his head and opened his eyes in surprise mixed with fear the other boy lifted his own, letting me finally see his face. Only to see

Sophie: "JIMIN!"

As his name left my throat in a scream his eyes widened in a strange emotion, I couldn't tell if it was relief or fear. But no surprise was found in them. Although he did what he did, meaning he turned his back on me, I still care for him like an idiot.

But instead of saying anything he looked to the ground, I grew angry at that simple action, so I started to move frantically trying to set myself free but a red haired boy came in front of me and slapped me.

My head flew to the side with the strength of the slap, and I looked at this red haired boy through the corner of my eye as my breath started to get caught up in my throat as the anger was boiling inside of me.

??: "Stay still! If you behave we will set them free! ONLY IF YOU BEHAVE!"

He talked firmly at me with his index finger pointing at my face 'How I want to break that finger right now.' I thought as I rearranged myself in a straightened position, always looking into his eyes, eating him alive with them, showing I wasn't afraid, and even tho he didn't move an inch I know it sent him shivers, because I saw the skin on his neck to crawl.

As a fight of looks was going on between me and this red haired boy I heard a tired voice coming from behind him. From Jungkook.

Jungkook: "I am okay Sophie. Truly."

I noticed the sincerity on his voice and my features soon softened and my eyes adverted from the boy in front of me to the sweet one behind him. And before I could say anything more the most pale man spoke.

??: "Bring a chair to the lady."

And just like that the red haired boy left my sigh and a second later my ass was down on a metal chair.

Right after the pale boy bent down in front of me and sighed.

??: "I am sorry for the rudeness of my partners. My name is Min Yoongi. The red haired one is Jung Hoseok. The grey haired one is Kim Namjoon. And the balck haired is Kim Seokjin. Now that presentations are made we are gonna have to make sure no one followed you. If no one did, great, we set them free. But if you don't"

As he didn't finish his sentence he looked back at Hoseok and Hoseok placed himself between Jimin and Jungkook, took two guns out and pointed them at their heads.

Yoongi then looked back at me and smiled before finishing his sentence.

Yoongi: "...Boom."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Well Hi there.
So Sophie went to the boys.
She is caught up in a difficult situation isn't she?
What will happen now?
Please tell me your thoughts and don't forget to vote.
See ya~~
Love u <3