36.

*Back to Sophie's Pov*

  It's been 8 months since I've been shot.

  A lot has happened.

  For started I am 96% cured now, "96% why?" you ask, well because Jackson decided 2 months ago to press on my wound, it wasn't on propose don't get me wrong, but because of that joke I am not completely cured, but almost.

  I've also been practicing almost non stop, after being so much time not doing a single thing I wanted to improve my fighting skills. Does it does good to my wound? Not quite, but oh well, I can't stand being sat down all day long.

The boys have gone back to be almost never home, always on missions and stuff, who for now they leave me aside "It's for your own protection" they say, give me a break for goodness sake, I don't need protection, but they insist on doing it.

  Lisa has been around a lot too, and I would like to say that it's only because she wants to be with her best friend but I know damn well she also wants to see Jackson, so I am just a bonus, yeah, her crush is coming back, she's here most of the days, which I am very happy for, not only I am not alone all day long, but also because I've missed my best friend. Sometimes we stay all day doing nothing or she will be watching me train while eating chips and talking random stuff which I love to hear, and sometimes she also trains with me, she wanted to learn self defense, and that's exactly what I've been teaching her.

  And Jungkook, you may ask, well, till today I haven't heard a single word, last time I've heard something about him was from Lisa and that was 3 months ago. I wonder how he is, and where he is. But I promised him space and time, so that's exactly what I am giving him, although sometimes I just want to search him to see if he's fine, I still care about him, he was and still is a important person to me. I could just ask Youngjae to search for him, and I've thought about doing that, but then I didn't do anything.

  The boys still are super loud, of course. And Jaebeom? Well since the night he spent with me on the hospital he came to me every day to make sure I was fine. It was cute to see how worried he would get. One time I swear he was about to have a panic attack because I had the flue. But after 2 or 3 months he started distancing himself just like in the beginning. He is never around. And when he is it looks like he does the possible and impossible to not be around me too much. It's frustrating. I don't even know why he started doing that. Before it was all "Sophie this Sophie that." now he doesn't even looks at me in the eyes. I miss him. I miss our late night, early morning, or mid evening talks. I just miss his presence. I get it, he needs to lead a freaking huge gang, yeah, but if he has time to talk and have fun with the boys, why does he not have time to the same with me? I must sound so egoistic. But I honestly don't care.

-2 days after-

  I was so sick of being only inside the house that I decided to call Lisa and ask her to go with me to a coffee shop, just to breath a different air than the one inside the house. Because the boys weren't at home it was a lot easier to go out, because I wasn't showered with questions.

  After getting dressed I grabbed my purse and the car keys and went to pick up Lisa before heading to a random coffee shop.

  We got out of the car and entered on a little cute and comfy coffee shop.

  After getting our orders we went to sit down and we stayed there talking about everything and anything. It was incredible how we never ran out of things to talk about.

  I was in the middle of laughing my ass off by a stupid thing Lisa had said, that wasn't that much funny, but I was with tears on the corner of my eyes of so much laughing realising a snore now and then and Lisa had the exact same reaction making us gain some looks from the rest of the clients.