4.

-At the agency-
  Sophie: "It's done."

  Agent 6: "Good. Are you ok agent 10?"

  Sophie: "I have to be. There's no time to be sad."

  Agent 6: "Don't surpress your feelings sweetie..."

  I sighed.

  Sophie: "When I have time I will be sad, now I can't."

  Agent 6: "You are indeed a good agent, but don't forget you are a human too."

  Sophie: "I know auntie. And that's why I wanna ask you something."

  Agent 6: "Go ahead."

  Sophie: "I need someone to be with Lisa and Jungkook to protect them."

My aunt smiled softly.

  Agent 6: "Say who."

  Sophie: "For Lisa I want Agent 3 to be with her, he's a really sensitive and pure guy and he doesn't know how to hide his emotions which is better for this situation. And for Jungkook I want agent 04, they have similar personalities, so yeah."

  Agent 6: "Good choice sweetie, I will give them their mission. Don't worry."

Sophie: "I am not. Thank you."

-3 weeks later-
  You and your team have been looking for a sign from the black feather gang and we have finally discovered a cafe that two of them always go at the same hour every 3 days, so me and my team made a plan.

-2 days later-
  Today's the day, I am now on the car behind agent 2 car, I've already destroyed my phone and I am now talking to agent 2 from my car waiting for his signal. When he finally made it I got out of my car with a paper on my hand and threw it to agent 2 car together with my car keys he then got out of his own car and started to come after me, we were on the contrarie side of the cafe.

Jimin: "YO! GIRL!"

  He kept on calling me, loud, and I kept on ignoring him until we were at the front of the cafe.

Jimin: "HEY YO-"

Sophie: "-WHAT??"

  Everyone inside and out the cafe started looking at us.

Jimin: "Do you think my car is a trash can?"

  He threw me the paper I had threw him before but I dodged.

  Sophie: "Maybe, you were in it weren't you?"

  Before this we agreed to do everything for real, even fighting if needed.

  Jimin: "Do you think that just because you're a girl you can disrespect me?!"

  Sophie: "No, I just think I can because I can."

  I smiled cutely and went back to a straight face, Jimin's face got red from anger and his gaze was killing me.

  Jimin: "Do you think that just because you're a girl I won't hit you? Wrong!"

  With that he slapped me hard, I grabbed my face feeling it hot from the slap and looked at him, I threw my hair a back and smirked.

  Sophie: "My niece slaps harder."

  Saying that I punched him.

  Sophie: "Don't think I am just a little flower just because I am a girl."

  He was about to punch me but I manage to dodge which made him lost his balance and I took the opportunity to hit his head with my elbow which made him fall.

  Sophie: "I swear to god if I broke a heel because of you, you were done."

  And then I just kept on walking leaving him on the floor and everyone looking at me.

  On the floor jimin reached his ear and called agent 6:

Jimin: "It worked, two guys got up from the table and went after her."

  While I was walking I noticed that two guys were following me 'I guess it worked.' I also noticed that one of them all of the sudden went behind the buildings and I decided to go into an alley. I waited for the guy who was still following me to show up and as soon as he did I punched him.

  Sophie: "Who the hell are you and why are you following me?"

  My voice was stern and commanding. He was rubbing his nose and smiled.

  Guy 1: " Wow. You hit hard."

  Sophie: "And I can do a lot more."

  With that he grabbed my wrists and putted then above my head against a wall.

  Guy 1: "So can I."

  He smirked. He was good looking I had to give him that.

  He started kissing my neck all of the sudden, I had to pretend I was pleasured so I started breathing heavily he then put one of his hands inside my shirt and started going up, then out of nowhere he pressured on a place with his thumb and it hurted like hell. I groaned trying not show pain.

  Sophie: "Fuck."

  I mumbled.

  Guy 1: "I told you I could do a lot more."

  He moved his head away from my neck and with that I gave him a halt which made him let me go so I kicked him on the stomach making him hit the wall behind him, when he was about to fight back a second guy comes out of the shadows clapping, 'Why are all bad guys cute?'  I asked myself confuse with him clapping.

Guy 2: "Take her."

Sophie: "Wha-"

  Before I could even finish my sentence I felt a bag on my head and then it all turned black.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hiiiiiiii
So~ who do you think are the two guys?
Sorry for this shorter chapter, next ones will be longer.
See ya!