30.

*Jaebeom's Pov*
I was woke up by my stomach growling and as an instinct, with my eyes still closed, my hand looked for Sophie on the left side of the motel bed, but instead of finding her warm body I encountered cold sheets. My eyes immediately shot open and my heart pace increased while I got up and looked for her in every tiny room. But I was soon again on the bedroom with no Sophie to be seen. Still in my pajamas I took my hands up to my hair and messed it up in frustration.

Jaebeom: "Fuck Sophie where are you?"

I asked out loud hoping to get an answer from I don't know who, but as expected, nothing was heard. I took a glance at the clock who showed 8 a.m and looked once again around the room only to find that her bag was still on the same chair as yesterday night. I quickly ran to it with hope to find any clue.

After roaming through her things I threw her bag to the floor and kicked it after finding absolutely nothing. My chest started going up and down because I hadn't stopped looking around. 'Did she ran away? No she couldn't. She wouldn't. Would she?' With thoughts running through my mind I found myself sitting on the edge of the bed while looking blankly to the small TV in front of me.

After a while I started looking for my phone, I looked on the bed, on the closet, on the night stand, damn I even looked on the toilet, but it was nowhere to be found, just like my car keys. I kicked the wooden bed to free the anger that was starting to build inside of me.

Jaebeom: "Why the fuck is everything missing in here?"

I sat down once again on the bed with my elbows on my knees and my hands on my temples trying to calm myself down and think straight. Then it hit me.

Jaebeom: "She went to them."

As every puzzle piece fit together with those simple 4 words I got up and quickly got dressed before putting everything I needed on Sophie's bag. While doing so I took my wallet out, opened it and took a piece of paper.

Jaebeom: "I am not that dumb Sophie. I wouldn't keep the address just on my phone."

I thought out loud while reading the address written on that tiny paper.

I soon got out of the motel room, gave the room key to the owner and went looking for a bus station.

As the bus arrived after 40 minutes waiting I entered, payed my ticket and sat at the end of it placing Sophie's bag beside me.

Jaebeom: "I am coming Sophie. Please don't do anything stupid."

I whispered to myself as the bus started.

  Almost one hour had passed now and it finally reached my stop. I got up from my seat and ran out of the bus. While the bus continued his way I looked up ahead and inhaled feeling the air filling my lungs relaxing my body. 'Now... we walk.' And with that my feet started placing themselves one in front of another. I walked for what it seems 30 minutes or so until I finally reached the house. Their house. EXO's house.

  I opened the gate and made my way up to door and took a deep breath before knocking three times on the big gold door. Not even ten seconds after the two doors opened showing me Sehun with a gigantic grin on his lips.

Sehun: "BEOM~! HI!! Long time no see my grumpy friend. We were wondering if you would show up. I guess Suho owes me thirty dollars."

Sehun kept on blabbering and when he finally finished he looked at me waiting for any type of answer from me. I just rolled my eyes and sighed trying to control myself.

Jaebeom: "I don't have time for your shit Sehun. Where's Sophie?"

Sehun: "Calm down big boy. Just like you she came in here all mighty trying to be the hero of the story, but... it didn't work that well for her."

He had a smirk plastered on his lips and hearing him saying Sophie's name made my blood boil. I closed my fist with strength wanting to punch the son of bitch in front of me but I took another deep breath before relaxing my body, or at least trying too.

Jaebeom: "What have you done to her?"

I had a calm yet stern tone on my voice as my patience was starting to go away.

Jaebeom: "I swear to god if you touched one single hair of h-"

I was interrupted by Sehun sighing deeply. I took a step forward making our faces inches apart and with my eyebrows crushed together I asked again.

Jaebeom: "Where is she? Where are them?"

He locked eyes with me and smirked making me even more angry. He knew exactly what he was doing 'He wants you to hit him Jaebeom. Don't do it. Don't let yourself go. Don't let him win this.' So I exhaled one last time and closed my eyes while doing so.

Sehun: "I'll take you to them. But you're gonna have a surprise Beom."

His voice had no longer any tint of amusement, only warning plastered in it, which made my heart race in fear for what might, or already happened. I finally opened my eyes again and nodded.

Sehun led me through some dark hallways and as closer we got to a door the more louder I could hear a voice, Lay's voice.

Sehun stopped and looked at me over his shoulder.

Sehun: "We're here."

Not letting him speak any longer I took a step forward aiming for the door but Sehun put his arm up making me bump against it.

Sehun: "Not yet Beom. You have to wait."

Through the corner of my eye I could see a smile forming on his face so I just rolled my eyes.

Jaebeom: "Sehun. Let me pass. Now."

Sehun: "Just wait. It will be more fun Beom. Believe me."

I groaned in desperation and was about to turn my back when a sudden shot was heard echoing through the entire hallway.

Sehun: "Now you can go."

I was about to start running when I was stopped by another shot. My body stumbled back a bit in shock but I soon got a hold of myself again and started running towards the door kicking it open.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
What will Jaebeom encounter?
How are you liking the story so far?
See ya~