7.

Jaebeom: "Sophie meet Jackson."

As soon as I heard that name my eyes widen and my heart started beating a lot faster as I no longer felt the floor beneath me and when I looked to this "Jackson" Jaebeom was talking about I saw the face of my brother but a little older. I couldn't believe in my eyes and for his blank face and hanging mouth I noticed he couldn't too. My mouth fell as open as his and I took my hands high to my mouth and took a few steps back. Jackson gave a step forward.

  Jackson: "Soph? Is that really you?"

I couldn't bring myself to spell out any type of words so I simply nodded. My eyes soon started to get teary at the sight of my supposing dead brother. I was finally able to get my hands out of my mouth.

  Jackson: "It is really you!"

And as he said that we both ran into each other arms hugging one another like we haven't seen in years, 6 years to be exact.

  Sophie: "Omg! It's you Jackson! It is you! Omg! How? When? Why? I missed you so much!"

I was stumbling in my own words trying to put out my thoughts.

Jackson hugged me harder.

Jackson: "It is me Soph. I am here. But how are you here? And how are you? I've missed you so much too."

He was trying as hard as me to put everything he was thinking into a well composed sentence.

Felling my brother breath, warmth, skin again is something I didn't think would be happening. Right now a tear had fall out of my eye without me noticing it. 'I can't believe he's here. He's alive! I was right!' I though to myself as I hugged him harder 'Since I entered in this house this must be the first time were I don't fake my emotions, and I know I should fake everyone of them...but this is my "dead" brother, I deserve this.'

Jackson broke the hug and cleaned my fallen tear. He had a soft smile on his face one that I missed so damn much but that smile soon turned into a serious expression.

  Jackson: "Sophie what are you doing here?"

'What?' His voice sounded angry, like I've done something wrong.

Sophie: "What?"

I asked exactly what I was thinking confused.

  Jackson: "What are you doing here?"

He asked again with a more stern voice and pausing between each word.

  Sophie: "Are you serious right now?"

  Jackson: "Yes. Tell me."

  Sophie: "How are you sister? How have you been? Are you still in school? Have you gotten into an university? Which one? Have you eaten well? Have you been taking care of yourself? What about boyfriends? Have you had them? Oh! And Lisa! How's she? You two were pretty close WHEN I DISAPEAR!"

I paused to breath again feeling my blood boiling inside each vein on my small body.

Sophie: "SO MANY FREAKING QUESTIONS YOU COULD'VE ASK ME AND THAT'S THE ONE YOU CHOOSE?! 6 YEARS JACKSON! I HAVEN'T SEEN MY BROTHER FOR 6 FUCKING YEARS! YOU ABANDONED ME! YOU LEFT ME COMPLETELY ALONE! I HAD NO FAMILY BESIDE AUNT! WHO WAS NEVER HOME BY THE WAY! WE MADE YOU A FUCKING FUNERAL! I THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD. DO YOU EVEN KNOW WHAT I WENT THROUGH? I LOST MY FREAKING PARENTS AND THEN I LOST MY OWN BROTHER! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THAT DOES TO A TEENAGER? I WAS A CHILD! AND I HAD NO ONE TO LEAN ON!"