24.

*Still in Jungkook's Pov*
His smirk grew even wider of that was even possible as I felt a sharp pain on my right thigh as the cold sharp bloody metal he held went inside of it cutting skin, muscles and veins reaching almost the bone. It didn't take long for me to start screaming in pain. I wasn't able to be strong anymore, tears falled down my eyes to the ground as I could feel the knife going even more deep into my leg. Xiumin laughed louder like he was watching the best comedy movie as I kept on screaming in pain.

Xiumin: "You are not that strong anymore are you?"

I just screamed in response not being able to pronounce a single word due to the sharp pain my whole leg was now feeling.

Xiumin: "I asked you something Kookie. It's rude to not responde when someone is talking to you."

His voice sounded as if he was amused next to my ears but at the same time it didn't almost enter my ear as I could only hear my screaming. As of the pain wasn't strong enough Xiumin started to rotating to knife inside my leg cutting everything around it. I could only scream louder, my heart beat was at an abnormal pace with fear as I could feel the room spinning around me due to all the blood lost, I felt my own head starting to feel as light as a feather at the same time as my vision got blurry, every inch of my body turning numb because of the pain, I had no longer strength to keep screaming, my throat was tired, inside I was screaming loudly and begging him to stop in every language I could remember of but outside nothing came out.

Lisa: "STOP IT! YOU ARE GONNA KILL HIM!"

I could hear Lisa screaming for my protection at the same time I felt the knife being abruptly pulled out of my skin making a groan escape my vocal cords as I threw my head back while someone came rushing towards me and immediately stretching the huge hole left on my thigh 'I guess they don't want me dead yet...' My thoughts were trailing off as I was regaining my sight.

Xiumin: "You should've been quiet missy."

*Lisa Pov*
I was tearing up as I saw my friend being almost killed by this psychopath. I screamed for him, that was the only thing that occurred to me, and luckily for Jungkook he let him go, but as for me, not so lucky because he got up and came to me once again kneeling again in front of me with the even more bloody knife in his right hand. My breath was almost cut off as a wave of fear went through me making me lose all the ability to talk.

Xiumin: "Wasn't the cheek enough Lisa sweetie?"

He caressed my cut open cheek and then grabbed my chin aggressively making me look at his disgusting brown eyes.

Jackson: "DON'T YOU DARE TOUCH HER!"

Xiumin turned his face to Jackson with a evil grin on his lips.

Xiumin: "It's amusing seeing how you care about this insignificant being and how you can't do anything about it when I hurt her. It's so fun."

Xiumin giggled as Jackson struggled on his seat 'Jackson cares for me?' Even though I was in the situation I was that was the only thought coming through my mind warming my heart and calming my fear down a bit.

Jackson: "DON'T DO IT XIUMIN! SHE'S INNOCENT! THEY BOTH ARE! COME TO ME! TORTURE ME!"

Jackson kept on screaming for Xiumin to torture him instead of me and Jungkook, I was looking at Jackson with warning eyes while he kept on looking at me and Xiumin with fear in them. 'Why does he care so much?'

Xiumin: "But Jackie that is no fun! I wanna play with her!"

Xiumin whined almost in a childish way making me cringe and Jackson to grow even more worried.