12.

Once again I was brought to their meeting room, but this time all of them were almost asleep due to the fact that it still was 6:15 in the morning and Jaebeom went to wake them all up.

Sophie: "Good morning guys."

I said grabbing my chair and sitting down next to Jaebeom that sat after me. Yugyeom and Bambam who were with their heads down shot them up at the sound of my voice and waved lazily at me. Jinyoung and Youngjae put their phones down and said "Good morning" to me and Jaebeom. Jackson got up from his chair and ran to me giving me a good morning hug who I received willingly. Mark got in the room seconds after with some papers on his hands and once again sat in front of me after giving the papers to every one. As I looked at them they looked like some sort of contract.

Jaebeom: "Ok. Now that we are all here and woken up."

He accentuated the last words and hit the table making Bambam shot his head up once again after being almost asleep.

  Jaebeom: "Lets start. Mark."

  Mark: "As you know there's this other gang. EXO. We have never been in good terms with them."

Mark was explaining everything while looking at me because I was the only one who didn't know the story.

  Mark: "And we have a contract. It's like a peace contract. But it ends soon and we have to renew it."

I looked around a little confused 'I already knew they were into some gang fights but why I am called to this?'

Sophie: "And what is my part?"

Jinyoung: "You are the one who's gonna carry the contract, tell the terms and make them sign."

I nodded understanding what they wanted.

  Jaebeom: "Because a good face does wonders."

Jaebeom winked at me while I just rolled my eyes after his "compliment".

After that Mark explained to me all the terms with detail while I noted them down in a paper to memorize them.

After some time we have finally been able to arrange a meeting with EXO, and today is the day we are meeting for the signing of the new peace contract.

The boys told me to go dress myself with a dress Bambam had picked, it was a white long dress with a pale pink heels 'He does knows how to dress. I have to give him that.' I thought while twirling around in front of the dress. As I did the final touches I started reminding myself of all the terms and then grabbed the papers with them to see if I got them all right and as I expected. I did. So I got out of my bedroom and went down stairs to meet 7 boys in all types of suits waiting for my arrival. 'Hum. They look good.'

When we got to the address given to us we saw a big white and golden house who caught quite the attention 'How the hell haven't they got caught yet? Does the house turn invisible or something?'

We soon got in front of the house and before Jaebeom could even knock on the front golden door it got wide open showing 8 persons all in suits too, one of them step in front and opened is arms for a greeting.

??: "Black feather! My least favorite persons! I am so unhappy to see you my sweetie pies!"

He showed a disgusted face while I saw Jaebeom rolling his eyes and Jackson putting himself in front of me as a way of protection.

Jaebeom: "Kai. EXO."

Jaebeom's voice had a tint of impatience.

Kai: "Come one Jaebeom. Put a smile on that face. You look ugly when you frown."