19.

*Jaebeom Pov*

I was having a dream, it was a really strange one, I was just falling, continually, and everything was black around me, I didn't know where I was, I kept on hearing a voice, calling me, it was a sweet, melodic, and feminine voice, I knew it from somewhere, when I looked down I saw the floor, at least I thought it was, but it was white, not black like everything around me, and when I was about to hit it I woke up. When I opened my eyes I saw Sophie's face with red and puffy eyes 'She's been crying? What happened?' I tried talking but my body felt weak so my voice left my throat almost in a whisper, then Sophie hugged me all of the sudden, her hug was thigh, it looked like she was scared that I was gonna leave, and when she talked I instantly recognized her voice as the one from my dream, I tried to shrugged it off and hugged her back as strong as I could as I looked around to see my 6 other friends looking at me in awe while dried tears stayed in their faces, and then they all came to hug me just like Sophie did but suddenly I felt a sharp pain on my leg.

Jaebeom: "Fuck!"

All of them stopped hugging me and backed off while I quickly reached for my leg not knowing why it hurt so much 'I thought it was getting better! Why does it hurt so much!' I groaned and hissed in pain as Sophie treated it as quickly as she could. When she was done she looked at me with anger burning in her sparkly eyes, and then I felt a sharp pain on my left cheek as her right hand hit it, hard, slapping me. The room instantly went silence and I reached my burning cheek.

Jaebeom: "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR!?"

Sophie: "Why the heck didn't you take your pills like I told you so?"

He voice was calm but with a clearly fury behind it together with sadness. I just looked down knowing I was about to get scolded. 'This is humiliating.'

Jaebeom: "I forgot?"

Sophie: "Is that your best? Jaebeom I told you to take them! Because of your brilliant idea of not doing what I told you to do your leg infected..."

She was about to say something else but her now teary eyes and unsteady breathing stopped her making Jinyoung say the rest in an angry tone.

Jinyoung: "You died."

My eyes widened and my heart was ready to jump out of my chest with a sudden fear growing inside of me. I looked around to all the guys and Sophie hoping to hear that what Jinyoung said was a sick prank but their faces glued onto the ground only confirming what he said.

  Jaebeom: "I What?"

Youngjae: "Don't you ever do that again. Next time take the fucking pills!"

  Youngjae came to me angry and sad while pointing is finger. It's rare to hear Youngjae cursing, so hearing him doing so means he's pissed.

  Jaebeom: "Ok..."

  'I feel like a little kid who broke a plate and my parents are scolding me. This is truly humiliating. I am the leader, yet this 7 children are the ones telling me what to do.'

  Yugyeom: "I propose someone to be next to him at all times."

  All the guys and Sophie agreed to Yugyeom while I just rolled my eyes.

  Jaebeom: "Guys I am not a bab-"

  Sophie: "Shut up! You don't have a say in this!"

  'Ok Sophie is definitely pissed at me. But... she looks kinda hot- NO JAEBEOM! She doesn't! She's Jackson sister!'

  Mark: "Ok... so~ who's gonna take the lead and be with the baby?"

  I scoffed at Mark's statement while all of them said no to taking care of me. 'Such good friends...'

  Youngjae: "I think Sophie should do it!"

  Sophie: "What?"

  Jinyoung: "He's right."

*Sophie Pov*
  Sophie: "Why me tho?"

  Bambam: "Because you are the only one who knows medical stuff."

  I rolled my eyes at Bambam.

  Sophie: "Medical stuff. Yeah, sophisticated."

  Bambam: "Oh you get it."

  Youngjae: "Exactly. If it wasn't for you Jaebeom probably wouldn't be here anymore."

  As I was looking at Youngjae while he was grabbing my shoulders on an attempt to convince me I could see through the corner of my eye Jaebeom staring at the side of my face.

  Yugyeom: "And we wanna thank you for that."

  Yugyeom smiled at me and Youngjae backed off my personal space while Jackson placed his hand on my shoulder and shot me a smile. I placed my hand on his and mirrored his smile.

  Sophie: "You don't need to. We are all a family here."

  I looked around all of them until I finally locked eyes with Jaebeom.

  Sophie: "I would do anything for any of you."

  I shot smiled at him and he looked down smiling back. 'You are all dumb. If you continue this way it will be a lot easier for me.' I looked back at Jackson and he hugged me from behind. I looked up his shoulder and saw Jinyoung smiling at me, then I looked around once again, all of them sending me true smiles and an almost palpable joy and love 'It will be easier... right...?'

  Several days have passed now. Jaebeom'g leg is a lot better, he can finally walk, no running, but walking is now a choice. I've been sleeping on a sofa he has on his room every night and it's been quite peaceful until now... to peaceful... and something I've learned through the years is that when something is this peaceful everything wrong can happen. And I was right.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
I am so sorry guys I know this chapter is  shorter then the others but it was needed. I am sorry, next ones will be longer.
See ya <3.