11.

2 weeks have passed now. Me and Jackson are closer then ever, 'I finally feel like I have a brother again. But I shouldn't. I can't grow attached to him. I have to remain focused. I have to get a way to talk to the agency too, and I think I have an idea.'

I saw Jackson in the middle of the hall and I immediately ran to him jumping on his back grabbing myself like a koala.

Jackson: "Hello to you too Sophie."

He said laughing and grabbing my legs to give me support.

Sophie: "HIIII~~~~~"

I kissed him on the cheek and he narrowed his eyes looking at me from the side.

Jackson: "You are never like this. If I didn't know you I would say you are just happy to see your brother. But knowing you, you probably want something."

I scoffed and got off his back.

Sophie: "You're no jams."

He looked at me and started laughing like a maniac like I just said the joke of the year.

Jackson: "Who are you? You are not my sister because she doesn't talk like that. Never!"

He said still struggling to get the words right because of all the laughing.

Sophie: "Yeah Yeah Ok."

I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as I failed to keep a laugh myself.

Jackson: "So tell me my little sister. What do you want?"

He asked me after regaining his breath.

Sophie: "I need to talk to auntie. It's been almost a month since we last spoke or saw. I don't want her looking for me. Because you know she will."

Jackson: "I don't know Soph..."

Sophie: "Please Jackson she must be worried sick. I won't tell her where I am I'll just make up a random excuse."

I looked at him making puppy eyes after noticing he wasn't giving in.

Jackson: "HEY! YOU KNOW I CAN'T RESIST TO THAT! COME ON SOPH!"

Sophie: "I know."

I smiled cutely and giggled while I hugged him 'This shit of making myself look cute isn't for me.'

Jackson patted my back finally giving up and gave me his phone.

Jackson: "Make it quick Sophie."

Sophie: "Thank you!"

I grabbed his phone to my chest and gave him a peck on the cheek as I ran to my room and locked the door behind me. 'Ok I need to get as far as I can from the door.' I looked around and finally spotted the bathroom so I went inside locking myself in and getting inside the shower closing the door. I sat on the ground and dialed my aunts phone number.

*on the phone*
Agent 6: "Who's this?"
Sophie: "Agent 10 presenting herself."
Agent 6: "Sophie! For god sake where have you been!? Are you ok? Did you got in?"
Sophie: "I am ok. And yes I got in. Everything is going smoothly, just like we planned."
Agent 6: "Good."
Sophie: "Now for the report. As we expected there are 7 heads behind this. Im Jaebeom, the leader. Mark Tuan, the planner. Park Jinyoung, the tracker, and the hunter. Choi Youngjae the hacker. Bambam, the drug dealer. Kim Yugyeom, the fighter. And for last... Jackson... Wang..., the head guard."
I heard a gasp from the other side of the line followed by a "Uhmuhm" sound meaning I could keep going.
Sophie: "Like I said they are the heads of each department. They work well and very clean not leaving any trace behind as we know. They're team work is recognizable. It's hard to find one without finding another. They all have good fighting skills, but Youngjae always stays indoors, the rest does the field work. And for now that's all I know."
Agent 6: "For now that's good enough."
  I hummed in response as I heard my aunt sigh.
Agent 6: "Sophie... please tell me... how's Jackson..."
I inhaled deeply before talking.
Sophie: "He's more then ok. Don't worry about him. And don't worry with my mission either. I didn't forget it. Has I've been trained to I won't let my feelings get in the way. I know this is bigger then just me or SIIA. Black feather gang does bad to the world and the people who live in it. I know what my final goal is. And I won't let anything get in the way with it."
Agent 6: "I am glad."
Sophie: "I have to go. Just tell me. How are they?"
Agent 6: "Jungkook and Lisa are fine. They are in good hands."
I grabbed my chest being able now to relax a bit.
Sophie: "Good. Goodbye. Agent 10 is out."
*Off the phone*

As I cut the line I inhale and exhaled before getting up quickly and unlocking everything before going back to Jackson who was with his back against to wall in front of my bedroom.

Sophie: "It's done."

Jackson: "How's she?"

Sophie: "Now? Relaxed. I told her I went on a trip with Jungkook and his parents."

Jackson: "Good."

-The next day-
I was sleeping when I felt someone touching my cheek and as a reflex I quickly grabbed his wrist twisting it and got up quickly.

Jaebeom: "Calm down Sophie it's just me."

I recognized Jaebeom's voice instantly and so I let it go acting embarrassed by putting hair behind my right ear, it was a bit dark so I couldn't see him well and neither could he see me but our shadows showed our actions.

Sophie: "I am sorry..."

He started rubbing his wrist and laughed a bit.

Jaebeom: "It's ok. And good reflexes by the way."

Sophie: "Thank you. And what are you doing here Jaebeom. I seem to get you quite often waking me up. This is not gonna turn a habit right?"

He laughed at my statement.

Jaebeom: "I hope not. I was here to wake you because we have another mission. And you're coming."

Sophie: "Ok."

I got up from my bed leaving him on the end of it while still with just a shirt and undergarments on, I was quite aware of my few choice of clothing, but it didn't bother me him looking at my ass as I directed myself to my closet choosing something a bit less revealing.

Sophie: "You know I can feel you starting right?"

I said calm while still choosing my clothes.

Jaebeom: "Good."

His voice had a seductive tone in it that made my skin crawl.

After I picked the outfit I was gonna wear I put the shorts on and took off my shirt showing my exposed back to Jaebeom while putting a bra on right after my shirt.

Jaebeom: "You are quite comfortable."

Sophie: "Do I have a reason not to be?"

I said as I closed the door of the closet.

Jaebeom: "I am still a guy. One that appreciates a nice body."

Sophie: "In other words. A horny guy."

Jaebeom simply laughed at my comeback while I entered my bathroom to wash my teeth's. As I spit the foam of the paste I saw through the mirror Jaebeom getting inside the bathroom , he was licking is lips while looking at me up and down. 'I know I shouldn't but teasing him is fun.'

Sophie: "You know that a picture lasts longer don't you?"

I filled my mouth with water to clean the rest of the toothpaste inside of it.

Jaebeom: "Seeing in person is better."

I got up and closed the water cleaning my mouth on the towel. I started walking to the door until Jaebeom stopped me.

Jaebeom: "You like the teasing don't you?"

I looked up and down at him and smiled innocently.

Sophie: "I have no idea what you're taking about."

I slipped below his arm and continued my walk until I was outside of the bedroom. 'As closer as I get to them, the closer I get to ending them. One way or another I need to bring myself closer.'

Jaebeom: "Let's go to the meeting room."

Sophie: "Lead the way horny boy."

Jaebeom laughed throwing is head back and looked at me again smirking.

Jaebeom: "This way."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Uhhhhhhhhhh that's some tension right there.
Well see ya~~