2.

After classes I went straight home and once again I was alone, I am used to it now. After sometime wondering around on about what to do I decided to go train, while I was training I got a call.

*On the phone*
' Agent 6: Hi sweetie!
Sophie: Hi auntie...
Agent 6: I need you to come to the agency as fast as possible.
Sophie: Ok.'
*Off the phone*

I hung up the phone and went to take a shower, after that I got ready and went to the agency.

As soon as I got in I was greeted by Jimin.

  Jimin: "Hi there partner!"

  Sophie: "Agent 2 I do not have the time right now I was called with urgency."

I got in the elevator and pushed the floor of my aunts office and Jimin got in it too.

  Jimin: "UH~~! Urgency! Will it be a mission? It has been a long time since you had a big mission."

  Sophie: "I don't know, that's what I am about to find out."

We got out of the elevator and before he began to talk again I went inside the office.

  Jimin: "Good luck!"

He can be a pain in the ass but after 12 years of partnership we've became really close, he's like a big brother to me, since my real one wasn't here...

-inside the office-
Sophie: "Agent 10 presenting to duty."

  Agent 6: "At ease agent 10."

  Sophie: "So what's so urgent you have to talk about?"
  Agent 6: "You have a new mission."

  Sophie: "Good. But first... aunt?"

  Agent 6: "Tell me sweetie."

  Sophie: "Any news from my brother?"

Since he's been missing I gave myself the mission to find him, but until now I had no luck...

  Agent 6: "No sweetie... I am sorry..."

  Sophie: "It's ok. So what's the mission about?"

  My aunt goes to a board and pointing at it she started to explain.

  Agent 6: "Ok. So you are our top agent when it comes to misleading our enemies."

  Sophie: "Again? Ugh, who do I have to mislead this time."

I asked annoyed.

  Agent 6: "Calm down Sophie, this is not that simple, this mission is much bigger than you think."

  Sophie: "Huh? Now you have my attention."

  Agent 6: "Good. Let's keep it that way. Do you know the black feather gang?"

  Sophie: "Of course I do. We have been
after them since I got in the agency."

  Agent 6: "Ok. So, we have reasons to believe that their here."

  Sophie: "Here?! What are they doing here?"

  Agent 6: "We don't know."

  Sophie: "And how do you know their here, maybe they are trying to mistake us. They have done that already."

  Agent 6: "This time is for real."

  Sophie: "How do you know that."

Agent 6: "Confidential."

  Sophie: "If I am going to take this mission I need to know everything about it."

  Agent 6: "Agent 10! Don't be stubborn! You are still below me! I am still your boss! If I say it's confidential don't try to steal the information from me!"

I looked down.

  Sophie: "I am sorry."

I looked up again.

  Agent 6: "Apologies accepted. Like I was saying, they are in our area, and we need you to infiltrate on their gang, for us to finally get them."

  Sophie: "That would be easy if they weren't one of the biggest gangs, they are experienced men, they won't fall that easily."

  Agent 6: "They are experienced men indeed, but they are also known to always grab a chick here or there, you just have to make sure to be one of them."

  Sophie: "And what if that doesn't work?"

  Agent 6: "Make it work."

  Sophie: "Ok. Where can I find them?"

  Agent 6: "Easy there tiger. That's not the only thing about the mission. You have to enter the gang, gain their trust, pass us information, and then end them."

  Sophie: "Yes miss."

She came close to me and grabbed my shoulders .

  Agent 6: "Sophie I know it's a lot to ask but-"

  Sophie: "No it's not. I've trained for 12 years now, I am ready for this. It will be easy."

  Agent 6: "I'm afraid not sweetie."

She looked down and I could see she was full of sorrow.

  Sophie: "What is it that you're not telling me?"

My voice was stern. She looked up at my eyes and sighed taking her hands off my shoulders.

Agent 6: "We think Jackson is in the gang."

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
UHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Sooooooo what do you think will happen?
Keep reading to find out.
See ya~