46.

-1 month later-

Today is Mark and Jungkook's funeral. It was a closed one, meaning the only people here was me, Jackson, Lisa, Jaebeom, Youngjae, Bambam, Jinyoung, Yugyeom and Jungkook's parents.

The day I had to tell them what happened was one of the worst days of my life. Because I had to lie to them. His parents had became almost one's to me too, because I was always at Jungkook's house. And lying to his parents saying Jungkook had been killed on a robbery, trying to protect me, was hard, watching his mother eye's fill with tears and buring her neck on her husband's neck while he also cried on the top of her head was hard, both of them coming to me and hugging me while they cried they eyes out was hard, feeling their warmth and morn on my neck and soul was hard, being there alone was hard, I cried with them, and we talked for hours, most of them me saying sorry over and over again, for not being enough for him, and for not being able to protect him, and I still recall the exact words Miss Jeon directed me with red teary eyes "Honey, he loved you with all his heart, he loved you more then himself, I could tell from his smile every time your name would be said. And sweetie we love you too, you became like a daughter to us, and I am sure that if he did what he did for you, where ever he is, he is happy, and not regretful, you don't have to say sorry to us. It is not your fault. Please never blame yourself. Because neither do we.".

Now as we are here all looking at their graves his mom looked at me and smiled, a sad smile, but a smile, which brought tears to my eyes and made me instantly leave Lisa's side and go hug her, which she gladly accepted. "Would you like to say some words honey?" She whispered in my ear, and I only nodded on her neck and took a step back looking once again at their graves.

Sophie: "J-Jungkook-"

My tears stopped my words as I chocked on them. I took a deep breath as Lisa rubbed my back. I looked back at her and she gave an assuring smile, mouthing an "you can do it" before leaning her head on my shoulder. I took another deep breath and let my tears run down, ruining my mascara, who I stupidly wore.

Sophie: "Kookie Hi. I don't really know what to say... there is so many things going through my mind right now.... so many things I wanna say... bu-but... I-I am sorry I wanted to protect you, I wanted to be there for you, I wanted to be a safe harbor for you but I couldn't, You protected me... You were there for me... since the beginning of our strange friendship and you were there till the end, till the very end you did for me what I couldn't do for you, and I care that burden with me every day."

I laughed between threatening sobs and Lisa grabbed my arm thighter.

Sophie: "It's funny how I can hear you nagging me inside my head because of that. I know you wouldn't want me to blame myself. But that is something a little hard. But believe me, I am working on it. But I am also scared."

I stopped to take a deep breath while Miss Jeon came to my side and grabbed my hand giving me more strength to keep going.

Sophie: "I know it's stupid. But I am scared that if I stop blaming myself, I will stop hearing your voice inside my head, I am sacred I will forget your face, I am scared I will forget your bunny looking smile, I am scared I will forget your little nose scrunches or head tilts, I am scared that I will forget the sound of your laugh, the one you were always so embarrassed of... I-I am scared that I will forget you."

I said, with the last words coming out as loud as a whisper and looked down to my feet trying to stop the tears. And just then I felt a hand on my shoulder and when I looked up I could see Mister Jeon's face morphed in a sad smile with tears and the corners of his eyes before he said "You won't". I smiled at him at response and looked back at Jungkook's grave 'I Won't forget you. Never.' With that thought I looked at the boys, and all of them were around Mark's grave looking at me with a smile, it didn't felt like Mark wasn't there, instead, I could feel his presence around me, around them, like he was standing next to all of them 'You'll always be seven in my heart.' and a smile appeared on my lips as a blow of wind went through all of the boys, all off them, it was just a breeze, enough to make their hair wiggle a bit, and right after I swear that I felt something on my cheek, like a hand, like it was caressing my cheek, I closed my eyes to make that feeling last longer and when I opened them, they tricked me, because Mark's figure appeared in front of me, with a smile, I blinked my eyes to get reed of the tears that were trying to fall, but when I opened them again he was gone, but instead of feeling sad, I smiled 'I won't forget you either. I promise.'

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Hello guys...
I don't... I am so sad right now, while writing this I began crying, stupid right? Well... this ff is coming to an end, only one more chapter to come.
BUT HEY! I've already got a plot for the spin off of this ff, would you read it if I posted?
See ya next time~
I love you💗