9.

Jaebeom: "Let her go now."

  He said stopping at each word.

  Jackson deactivated the security of the gun.

  Jackson: "We won't ask again."

  Tae: "Great."

  He passes the gun through my hair.

  Tae: "She's so beautiful...such a waist..."

  Jinyoung: "Give up Taehyung. We already know it all. You're trapped. And maybe if you let her go we will let you live."

  Jackson: "Talk for yourself."

  Sophie: "SHOOT ME!"

  All their eyes widened at my sudden words even Taehyung's.

  Jackson: "We don't have a clear shot!"

  Sophie: "Jackson! SHOOT!"

  I could see Jackson's hand shacking with the fear of hurting me overwhelming him.

  Sophie: "JACKSON! WE DON'T HAVE TO TIME!

  Taehyung: "For the security chief you're not so good with killing people."

  Jackson: "SHUT UP!"

  Taehyung: "Tik tak boys. You should've listen to her."

  At the same time I heard Taehyung's gun security being turned off I saw Jinyoung taking the gun off Jackson's hand and without any hesitation or warning he shoots me before Taehyung can making the bullet pass through my shoulder and hit his chest.

  As I saw Taehyung hitting the floor wetting it with his blood at the same time I heard Jackson running to me.

  Jackson: "ARE YOU STUPID JINYOUNG?! YOU COULD'VE KILL HER!"

  Sophie: "I am ok Jackson. It's ok."

  I said as I pressed the wound on my shoulder feeling the warm blood passing through my finger and also feeling a sudden dizziness.

  Yugyeom: "Are you sure? You look very pale..."

  Sophie: "I am f-"

  And before I could finish the sentence I lost all my balance and I felt myself falling and Jackson's arms catching. And that's the last thing I remember before everything turned black.

  ??: "Sophie~~ it's time for you to wake up."

  I heard a sweet melodic voice I knew to well. When I opened my eyes I couldn't believe them as they showed me the figure of Jungkook. My heart wanted to jump out of my chest and hug him as much as my body did. My first reaction was to hug him tight.

Jungkook: "Woah there~."

  He said laughing.

Sophie: "You're here! You're here! How are you here? No. It doesn't matter! I've missed you so much."

  I broke the hug and looked at his sculptured face as he smiled. I placed my hand on his cheek and kissed him making the kiss last long enough.

Jungkook: "Hey~ it's ok~ I am here now baby."

  Jungkook them gave me a peck on the lips and another one on my forehead.

Sophie: "Are you ok Kookie? And how's Lisa?"

Lisa: "We are fine Sophie. Don't worry about us."

  As soon as I heard her I jumped out of the bed and ran to her giving her a hug.